XXIX - 29

Thank you for all the vote and comments.....

Enjoy this part... Votes and comments jarur krna...

.
.

Please do Inline comments too...

.
.

Let's start now,

His chain of thoughts broke by a hard shake on his body....

S - huh...!   Reacted to the shake on his body...

Sh - kya hua siddharth... Kabse awaj de rahi hu... Kaha khoya hai... Ask restlessly...

S - nhi baas ese hi... Kuch yaad agya tha... Said in gloominess... Which shehnaaz noticed and can guess the reason behind this too...

Sh - i am really sorry bebu... Said emotionally... Sitting in front of him.... But sidharth is in his turmoil that is to reduce her pain or get through his inner pain... Which his eyes reflecting effortlessly....

She can read him... And why not he is her first and only supporter since she get her sense in her life... She is really close to him.... Earlier she don't know that they share the relationship of husband and wife since when they even don't know the meaning of that... But since the time she get to know about there marriage... She get that each time in there life... Sidharth is a person, always take the charge and bend every situation in her favour.... While she is immature to handle anything...

Sidharth hear her.... But didn't react and still not give a single glance at her... He knew she is crying.... And her every painful sob is making his heart churn inside his system.... He hate the time whenever she cries.... Because it pains him... Whenever he saw a single tear in her eyes...

Defeated by his heart he pull her in his arms tightly forgetting his own pain, not only mental but physical too.... He forgetting his bandaged hand... Caged her protectively in his arms....

On the other side shehnaaz is crying.... Because she knew she hurt him again... She is the reason behind his gloominess... Which is rare but indigestible to her.... She can't tolerate his foul mood but today again she make him upset that he is giving her cold shoulder... Which he usually don't do... He always take her to the first even above himself.... and take her each and every mis doing to his shoulders and make her correct by his own.... As he don't burden her ever.... And she too, always give her every trouble to him as he only tell her to do so since there childhood.... But this time she didn't tell him anything related to paran and his misbehaving with her which hurt her sidharth to no end.... That's why she said sorry to him... But not getting a single glance from him... Make her sob more.... To which sidharth held her in his arms mending her bleeding heart....

Sh - mujhe maaf krde siddharth.... Mujhse galti ho gyi... Said in between her sobbing... But got nothing in reply....

Sidharth heard her... But he is really upset from her... And if he open his mouth... He will end up hurting her more he knew that, which he don't want as he knew she need him the most today.... And decided to be her side but not talk to her about those events which is continuously bruising there hearts....

Sh - siddharth please... Plead him... But again it went deaf head... But he is continuously working on her back to calm her a little...

S - be quite shehnaaz... Or rona band kr, pani pi fir thodi der mei mujhe tere vitals check krne hai... Said sternly and after saying so he forward his one hand towards the bed rest to get the water glass from the table beside but is hard to get, as it is little far from him.... He try again, but fail again... Making him groan in frustration...

Sh - kya hua.... Ask breaking the hug and look towards him anxiously....

S - kuch nhi pani pi.... Mei jake apni medicine kit lata hu.... Said still in his stern voice.... To which shehnaaz knew... It is better to obey him rather making him mad at her more.... Hence silently turn towards the bedside table and drink water whereas sidharth saying her that, get up from there went towards closet to get the essentials....

After sometime.... Now shehnaaz is calm a little and not crying at all.... Sidharth come towards her with his bag in his hand... She is looking at him intensely... But he choose to avoid her... As his mental state is not fine as well to talk to her... But he knew she need him beside her so being with her for support is his prime priority....

Sh - siddharth... Mei thk hu... Tu baas mujhse baat krle fir mei bilkul sahi ho jaungi.... Said him... When he start taking her vitals...

Sh - dekh siddharth... Baat krle na... Mujhe pta hai ki tu naraj hai... Kyuki mene tujhe paran wali baat nhi btayi... Said looking at him... Which is fully engrossed in his work to examine her vitals... Ignoring her words....

Listening to her words he again reminds of the video in which he saw her with that paran... Making him angry at her again... He finally look towards her... But with blood shot red eyes.... Making shehnaaz scared to no end....

Sh - siddharth.... Please... Said in trembling voice...

Listening her scared tone... Sidharth try to calm himself a little but still the anger in him is bursting... But looking at him calming a little... Shehnaaz cup his face in her small palms and come close to him...

Sh - bebu dekh mei manti hu meri galti ho gyi ki mene tujhe paran wali baat nhi batayi... But mei kya krti jab us din tujhe hospital mei dekha to meri ruh kap gyi thi... Dekha ki teri itni chot ayi hai... Or vo bhi meri vajhse hi... Mujhe bohot bura laga tha.... Agar tu meri fikar mei gadi tej na chalata to tujhe nhi lgti.... Or mei nhi chahati thi ki tu gusse mei kuch bhi kre... Or vese bhi mujhe nhi pata tha ki vo esa kuch krega.... Said truly... But her words itched the wrong cords in sidharth and he became more angry... And jerk her hand away from him...

S - ohhh so ab meri parwah iss sabke liye reason ho gyi.... Shehnaaz really mene tujhe khud kitni baar force kiya na is baar ki tu mujhe sab btye but nhi tune mujhe uss paran ka tujhe force krna, tujhe wrong way mei baat krna, tujhe bully krna... Yeh sab tune mujhse chupaya... Kyu kyuki tu mujhe gusse mei kuch karu na..... isse bachana chahati thi... But ab kya... He bloody try to force on you... You stupid.... Iss din ka wait kr rahi thi kya mujhe kuch btane ke liye... Pagal ldki... If you tell me the first day only to yeh hota hi nhi... But nhi..... Said angrily... Making shehnaaz realizing her mistakes and again her tears start brimming out... But sidharth continues....

S - yahin galti krti ho tum ldkiyan... Jab kisine tumhare sath kuch galat kiya na tabhi ke tabhi unke khilaf awaj uthao... Btao logo ko ki yeh insaan galat hai... He did wrong with you... Logo ko uske baare mei batao... Or apne trustworthy insaan ko to jarur btao... Na ki kisi bhi reason se sab apne uper sehte raho samjhi... Agar god forbidden tu mujhe ussi din bta, deti na to tujhe yeh sab nhi jalna padta... Yaar mujhe lgta tha ki tu mujhe apne dil ki sari baate batati hai... But i am wrong... You start keeping secrets shehnaaz... And you know i hate it... Saying so he left from there in frustration...

By now shehnaaz is dipped in a pool of guilt... She didn't realise when in her care and protectiveness... She break the biggest promise of them... She did this promise... When she is small... But she always pay at this promise....

Realising this she look towards her front... Where there is not a single clue of him... As he left from there... When she get lost in her thoughts... Making her more guilty...

.
.
.

How is the update...?

Please vote and comments...

.
.
.

.
.

That's it for now
-storybylee

Please vote ❤️
Comment ❤️
Share and follow ❤️