Crash

"You're such a dick

"You're such a dick." She stormed through the front door of the dorm, knowing damn well Jungkook was waiting with a big fat smirk plastered on his face. "You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"Woah, hey Mimie-ah," Namjoon stepped in front of Hyemi, catching her by the waist before she could get her hands on their maknae, who was cackling evilly. It was a brave move on Joon's part considering it was his fault Jungkook was in her life now. "What's going on?"

"That idiot just ruined my date!" She snapped, her eyes not tearing from the accused.

"Oh please, you weren't even that interested in him..." JK taunted, still laughing openly.

"Says who?"

"Says you, to Yoongi-hyung! He told me," Fuck... Mimie cussed to herself, she had said that to Yoongi hadn't she... Still, he had no right to repeat it, and to Jungkook of all people.

"Great! So that's two Bangtan members' funerals to plan for,"

"If anything I did your a favour!" The Maknae added when he should have kept his mouth closed and her eyes narrowed on him again.

"Jungkook-ah," Joon scolded.

Taking advantage of the leader's distraction, Hyemi slipped from Joon's grip. Grabbing an egg from the open carton on the counter and then smashing it on Jungkook's head.

"Yah!" his laugh immediately died as yoke seeped through his freshly washed hair. "What the hell?" Jungkook cried, frozen to the spot and unsure how to proceed without making more mess.

"That's exactly what you deserve!" Hyemi bit back, rolling her eyes. Inside a fire was burning white-hot.

"Hyemi-ssi, sofa now!" Jin ordered, this being one of the few times he willingly played the eldest card. She frowned but obeyed, leaving Jungkook to shove his head under the sink in an attempt to wash the egg out.

Silently waiting for Jin to finish helping pick eggshells out of the youngest's hair, Hyemi sulked to no one in particular. While Seokjin wiped the remaining mess from the floor, Jungkook retreated to the sofa just as Mimie had. Being the petty guy that he was, JK shook his dripping hair as he passed Hyemi, splashing her with the dirty egg water. She tutted, and wiped the droplets from her face and rolling her eyes but refraining from making any further comment. She was already in enough trouble with Jin for messing up the Kitchen.

It was hardly her own fault. That weasel had been on a mission to make her miserable for years now. So, she'd hit breaking point? So what? In the grand scheme of things smashing an egg on him was child's play. Considering who they were and what she could do with the information she had about them if anything they should be grateful this was the extent of her lashing out. Couldn't Jungkook keep his nose out of her business for one day?