Assistance

As she opened her front door, Namjoon's call cut off

As she opened her front door, Namjoon's call cut off. It wasn't much of a loss though because she found him grinning ecstatically back at her. He wasn't alone either. All seven members were standing on her doorstep, swaying like seaweed. The smell of alcohol explained their exasperated, noisy, erratic behaviour.

"What are you doing here?" she whisper-yelled, with wide eyes that made Jimin and Tae giggle from the back where they were clinging to each other.

"We won three brits!" Namjoon cheered, stepping forward and pulling Mimie into a hug that had her off her feet for a moment.

"Yah! stop yelling..." she scolded, catching the sound of movement upstairs in her parents' room.

"What are you doing here?" she echoed her earlier demand. Once again there was no proper response.

"Mimie-ah! Three brit awards!" Hobi exclaimed next, his arms wrapping around Joon while he rested his chin on the leader's shoulder.

"I heard the first time," she huffed, glancing over her shoulder up the stairs. If her parents saw Joon here, it wouldn't end well. "And I watched the ceremony, seriously it's three a.m. go home!"

"But it's so far, can we sleep here?" Yoongi whined, he seemed to be the only one standing on his own, since Jin and Jungkook were wobbling the most significantly at the back of the back.

"No,"

"Mimie-ah?" Her father's voice from behind her made her jump and then curse.

"Shit,"

"1, 2, 3: Hello, we are BTS," Joon led the introduction, Taehyung almost hitting the deck after attempting to bow.

"I'm sorry, Appa, I didn't invite them I swear."

"Are they drunk?" Mimie's father gaped disapprovingly, and she was too tired to think if a good lie fast enough, simply dropping her head in resignation.

"Get them in the car," Jihoon ordered his daughter, turning to get his keys, hardly even looking at her.

"Appa, I-"

"Get them in the car before they wake your mother." he silenced her. She could only nod, sending the suddenly silent boys a deadly glare to get them to shift themselves."There are only five seats so they are going to have to double up."

"I'll take Mimie," Tae chirped indicating that she would sit on his lap. The look on her father's face told another story.

Jimin ended up on Tae's lap and Yoongi on Hobi's, though he wasn't happy about it. Meanwhile, Mimie and her father took the two front seats. The seven of them amused themselves whilst Mimie and her father sat silently. She didn't dare speak after the look she'd received as they set off. It didn't take long for the car to pull up at the gate to the car park below the Hybe building.