Off-topic

It was as if Jungkook was addicted to kissing her

It was as if Jungkook was addicted to kissing her. Always needing to have his hand on Mimie somehow, making sure she was never too far that he couldn't lightly tug her back to him and kiss her again.

"Yah, can't you wait until we're not all in the car," Namjoon grumbled as the boys headed back to their hotel. How they had managed to sneak Mimie into the car without the fans spotting her, he didn't know, but Taehyung had managed it somehow.

"Leave them alone, it's their honeymoon phase," Yoongi chuckled. Admittedly, he was also a little uncomfortable seeing someone attached to his honorary little sister's mouth, even if it was Jungkook. However, Yoongi was simply relieved that they'd finally gotten their shit together, so he was willing to let it slide for today. But only today.

"It's young love, Namjoon-ah," Jin agreed. Also doing his best to be supportive but struggling to get the blurry image of Mimie sucking him off out of his head. It was still a pretty fresh memory after all. "It's beautiful," he ignored his own irritating horniness. It was only a half-hour car ride he had to get through and then he could distract himself at a bar with someone else.

Happily tucked under Kook's protective arm, Mimie felt the way he tensed hearing Jin talk. Biting back her sigh, she made a note to start the conversation there once they were alone. For now, she settled on intertwining her fingers with his and letting her other hand trace the exposed tattoos on his forearm. It seemed to soothe him a little, allowing him to relax against her, His head falling on top of hers as he drifted off to sleep finally.

"Kook-ah," Mimie called out to him sweetly, brushing his hair out of his face, waking him in a much gentler way than he was used to. "We're at the hotel," she smiled softly, seeing his eyes opening dubiously. He opened his mouth to argue but only managed to let out a huff because he knew there was no escaping the need to get up.

"Your bed will be a lot comfier to sleep in,"

"Are you inviting yourself into my bed?" he smirked sleepily, pushing himself up from his reclined seat. Mimie must have done that because when he fell asleep his chair was completely upright.

"I meant for you idiot," she tutted, rolling her eyes but smiling anyway.

Confident he was awake now, Mimie grabbed her bag and led the way out of the car. The hotel had gated underground parking and high security, so Jungkook didn't hesitate to throw his arm back around Mimie's shoulders as they headed into the building. They wore their hats and masks anyway, but that was more of a comfort thing for Jungkook at this point.

Mimie hesitated at the door to Jungkook's suite, forcing him to pause as well because he had a tight grip on her hand. Quizzically, Kook raised his eyebrows. He didn't understand her hesitation, this wasn't the first hotel room they'd been in. Ok, it was a bit different now, but he wasn't just thinking about sex if that was what she was worried about?