Dinner

"Isn't it common courtesy to not be hiding when someone is trying to apologise to you?" Joon pouted, throwing himself on to Jin's bed

"Isn't it common courtesy to not be hiding when someone is trying to apologise to you?" Joon pouted, throwing himself on to Jin's bed. He had been the first to arrive for dinner having spent all day trying to catch Hyemi. She could be agile when she felt like it.

"You didn't have to yell at her in the first place," Jin mumbled, distracted with his post to Weverse which remained in construction.

"You're absolutely right, let me just go back in time and not do it. Could you hold my drink while I'm gone?" he snapped sarcastically. Relentlessly patient with his leader, Jin raised an eyebrow at the remorseful younger man and kept quiet. "Sorry," Joon mumbled, letting out a heartbreaking sigh.

Still distracted waiting on Mimie, Joon didn't even notice Sejin appearing with their food.

"Where's Mimie?" Jin questioned on Joon's behalf, capturing the younger man's attention with just the mention of her name. Hobi and Yoongi were too distracted by their own conversation.

"She said she was meeting a friend for dinner," Sejin shrugged, "Apparently they went to school together or something and they bumped into each other earlier. I don't really know, she seemed excited though,"

"Who did?" Jimin questioned upon entry, the other two maknae's hot on his heels completing the seven.

"Mimie,"

"She's not eating with us," Yoongi informed, demonstrating his ability to pay attention to more than one conversation at once.

"Why?" Tae frowned, wanting to show her the video he and Jimin had made earlier because they were bored and she was the only one who ever appreciated their improv skits.

"She's meeting a friend," Jin shrugged

"Who?"

"We don't know, apparently they went to school together."

"What are they doing in Japan?"

"How should I know?"

The restaurant she'd agreed to meet her cousin at was not as hard to find as she'd thought. Although the directions she'd been given weren't clear, they were oddly accurate. There really had been a large bear by the yellow thing two turnings from the door.

"Hyemi?" A voice called before she'd even been greeted by the waitress approaching her.

"Jae," she returned after bowing apologetically to the woman and gesturing that she was meeting someone. Jae was at the bar though, not a table and for a moment Mimie worried that she'd miss understood the plans he'd proposed.

"I invited my friend along," he interrupted her line of thought, pointing to a guy sitting alone at a table near the back. "I hope that's ok, he's just visiting for a few days and I couldn't leave him with my roommate."