Same page

"Do you think they are doing it?" Jimin grinned, looking around the room to see the five members who had actually shown up for dinner in Jin's room and who all had been purposefully avoiding the subject of the missing Maknae

"Yah! Jimin-ah," The complaints rained back at him as he broke into giggles across Tae's lap, who was also laughing.

"What? they've been locked away for hours..." he pressed, this time earning Hobi's hand clamping over his mouth, although the older man was also laughing now. It was just the other three who found the topic so uncomfortable.

"Aish, stop it!" Yoongi scolded with a scrunched expression that had Hope laughing even harder.

Once Jimin had ruined the chilled atmosphere, Jin was quick to kick them all out, announcing that he was going to go out to a bar if anyone wanted to join. Of course, Hobi had facetime plans with his girlfriend, and Joon and Yoongi needed some time to themselves. But the maknaes were game, as ever.

Jin was left to his room to get ready, meanwhile, Jimin and Tae had hesitated just outside the door.

"What?" Tae questioned after Jimin held him still by his arm.

"Kook never locks his door..." he quirked an eyebrow dangerously. If finding mischief was an artform, Jimin would be Leonardo Da Vinci. Unfortunately for Jungkook, Taehyung would be Van Gogh- a little later to the club but a step further into insanity.

This was not their first rodeo, so of course, they prepared. Practising opening the door silently, with Jimin's room, before giggling together finally outside Jungkook's. Pressing his ear to the door, Jimin frowned. It was suspiciously quiet. Maybe the rooms were more soundproof than they had previously estimated.

"Open it," Tae hurried his soulmate, neither particularly fond of hanging around in corridors because that was usually where sasaengs would find them.

Jungkook's door felt heavier than Jimin's, so he couldn't stop the slight click that sounded as they pushed the door open ever so slightly. Freezing in place, both members held their breath and waited to hear commotion on the other side of the door, but there was nothing. Letting out a sigh of relief, the entertained grin returned to Jimin's face, desperately holding back his giggles.

Only once both men had their feet inside the room, did they hear the first groan. It was low and breathy and definitely came from Jungkook. Because of the bathroom placement, neither could see the bed, but they could hear the mattress shifting. With wide eyes and excited panic on his face, Tae instinctively grabbed Jimin's arm. They shared a giddy look, like children sneaking cookies when their parents weren't looking.

And then Jungkook moaned. Loudly.

Jimin lost all sense of control. Bursting into laughter as the pair fell from their hiding spot into view of the bed. Cackling maniacally, they caused Jungkook to jump to his feet in shock.