Friend

After the movie finished, Hana insisted on Mimie staying the night because it was too late to go home by herself. Not having the willpower to risk upsetting Hana again, Mimie didn't argue. She liked staying over at Hana's anyway, Hana liked to cuddle her and she had a really comfortable bed, plus it meant getting to have breakfast with someone in the morning, which was one of Mimie's favourite things.

At first, Hana kept to her own side of the bed, but as soon as sleep drew her in, she was edging her way across the bed to Mimie, who couldn't sleep. Her gaze drifted to the face leaning against her shoulder and she felt a pang in her heart. Normally, Hana looked so at peace when she slept. This wasn't her first break up, but she had never been this affected before. Clearly, there was something she wasn't sharing with Mimie and it was making the younger restless. Her face, even sleeping, seemed to scream of distress, and she'd cried during Bridget Jones when she'd shown up to a fact party dressed as a playboy bunny. Something was wrong and Mimie felt awful that she didn't know how to help.

Why wasn't Hana talking to her about it? Had she done something wrong? Had she been distant from her friend? It was true that they hadn't hung out in a while, but they texted most days and it wasn't abnormal for them to not find time to hang out for weeks at a time. Especially not when Hana had a boyfriend; so what was so different this time? Mimie let her eyes drift to the familiar white ceiling, letting a heavy sigh out. It was normal for friends to try and seclude themselves sometimes, right? Jungkook was doing it too. Although, Hana and Jungkook couldn't be more opposite if they tried. And what did Jungkook have to do with anything? Eventually, Mimie's eyes grew too heavy to stay open and the girl was quickly slipping from consciousness to join her friend in sleeping. Behind her eyes, she existed in a whole other world where she didn't have to fight to get her friends to be open with her.

Waking up to a weight holding down her shoulder, Mimie found she didn't feel any better that next morning. She gently tugged herself out from under Hana and made herself at home in the older girl's kitchen. It wasn't the first time Mimie had made breakfast for them both so she was already loosely familiar with the layout of the kitchen. Hana was still behaving unusually, even whilst the pair ate pancakes together for breakfast, she was too quiet.

"What do you want to do today then?" Mimie questioned, desperate to bring a smile back on her friends face, even if it was just a small one.

"I don't feel like doing much, to be honest," Hana shrugged once again, preparing to brush off Mimie's attempts at distracting her for the day. Unfortunately, Mimie was more stubborn than she gave her credit for,

"Come shopping with me then," Mimie announced rather than offered because she wasn't going to give Hana the chance to get out of it. "Sihyuk-samchon is having another party for something or other and I need something new to wear."

"You're just going to end up wearing whatever he gives you anyway so why bother going through all this trouble to get an outfit you won't wear."

"Because I like clothes," Mimie winked, finally getting a small chuckle from the older girl, "And so do you, so get dressed because we're going out.

Joonie💚: Send help- Jin just challenged the maknaes to a chopstick throwing competition :O

Mimimimie🐢: wut?

Joonie💚: They are seeing who can impale the weirdest thing by throwing chopsticks

Mimimimie🐢: my money is on Jiminie

Joonie💚: Not helpful

Mimimimie🐢: sucks to suck 🤷‍♀️ g2g going dress shopping