EatJin

A/N: Just a quickie ;) (oop, cheeky...)

I'm not particularly familiar with sasaeng culture (is that what I'm supposed to call it?) cause it kind of creeps me out (no offence, just not my vibe). So anything in this chpt to do with that sort of thing is made up. I don't know if it's accurate and tbh I don't care. I'd rather not give a voice to that sort of behaviour or popularise its circulation on the internet by searching it and doing the research.

Yep... that's pretty much it. Just remember this is fiction.

'Ok. Thank you. Bye bye' -Kim Seokjin (Icon)

*******

While the Hyemi and the Bangtan members recovered from the adventures of the previous night, Sihyuk had actual work to do

While the Hyemi and the Bangtan members recovered from the adventures of the previous night, Sihyuk had actual work to do. Being kept awake into the early hours of the morning was not exactly what he'd choose for a leisure time activity. And it was made ten times worse because they'd embarrassed themselves in front of his brother-in-law. Sihyuk had just about convinced Jihoon to make peace with the idea of Mimie spending all her time with Bangtan, now his lasting impression of them was that they were drunken idiots.

"You can buy as many buildings as you want, I'm never going to be scared of you." That's what Jihoon had said to him. Frowning, Sihyuk tried to think back over all their interactions through the years. When had he ever given the impression he was trying to intimidate Jihoon? What did he have to hold against Jihoon anyway? He'd got the wife and the family and the life Sihyuk had given up to become a producer. The life Sihyuk had always secretly wanted. It wasn't even as if Sihyuk had ever even attempted to play the scary brother card with Jihoon. No, he'd welcome that man into his family from the first time they met. He had even helped Jihoon plan his proposal. So why now did he carry so much resentment for him?

Mimie didn't hang around the Hybe building after she'd woken up. She was still dressed in pyjama bottoms and a large jumper that was probably Namjoon's before she'd acquired it. Although, neither remembered now. In her current state, it would have been far too embarrassing to go wandering around the building in search of a familiar face to ask for a lift home; so she just called for a taxi instead.

It was a relief to find her home empty. (A/N: Before I edited this, it had said horse not home and I laughed for a good ten minutes reading over it 😂) Although she'd been trying harder with her parents recently, she didn't exactly feel like dealing with the consequences of the previous evening. Especially not when she was in such a foul mood about it herself. Her parents were bound to assume that she was the one to give the boys the impression that they may come and go as they please, but she never did. In fact, she'd not let any of them passed the front step except for Joon, and she didn't even do that anymore. They hadn't just embarrassed themselves, they'd embarrassed her. The fiery anger from last night may have dulled into a mild irritation but that didn't mean she planned on letting them off easy.