Minmin

Hearing his brother calling his name from the bottom of the stairs sent JK flying from his room

"Hyung!" he cheered, promptly throwing himself at the older man. They may be arguing a little right now, but that didn't mean Jungkook wasn't going to make the most of the few precious days they had together. Mimie had told him that he needed to remind Junghyun that home was about more than just the four walls around him and that's exactly what he planned on doing.

"Yah, you're gonna crush me," Junghyun joked, poking at the younger boy's tensed biceps. Pulling back, Junghyun took a moment to dramatically assess his little brother's physical appearance before mocking him at how Hobi's dress sense clearly wasn't rubbing off on him just yet. Neither was aware of the women following their exchange at a distance. Mimie's smile softened seeing Junghyun cooing over his little brother and watching the younger's chest swell with pride as a result.

"Jungkook-ah?"

"Yeah, hyung?"

"Who's the girl?"

"The girl-," Throwing his gaze over his shoulder to follow his hyung's eyes, Jungkook spotted Mimie hovering halfway down the stairs.

"I'm Hyemi, it's nice to meet you, I work for Hybe," She stepped forward to introduce herself sensing Jungkook's hesitation.

"You're name is Hyemi too? What do they call all girls in Seoul that or something?" Junghyun laughed, crossing the floor to greet her,

"Junghyun-ah, this is the same Hyemi," Jungkook's mother chortled, half distracted with the meal she was cooking,

"You're the same one?"

"Hyung," Jungkook ended the conversation with a lowered tone, Mimie remaining as confused as always.

"You should have seen him before, Hyemi-ah, he was hopeless," The four of them had gathered in the kitchen whilst the two brothers laid the table. "He couldn't be in the same room as a girl and speak." Junghyun grinned madly at his little brother, he liked to get his playful taunts in where he could get the chance and with a new audience, it was a prime opportunity.

"He still doesn't make a habit of it," Mimie dropped her head back, jumping on board with Junghyun with a mad laugh.

"Oh, the truth is coming out here,"

"Yah! You're not supposed to be ganging up on me!" Jungkook pouted glaring between the pair of them.

"Don't bring a girl home if you don't want me to tell embarrassing stories about you," Junghyun smirked, somehow working Jungkook into a headlock despite being noticeably smaller than his little brother.

"So what's the plan?" the older brother questioned while the two boys began scrubbing at the dirty plates from dinner. Mimie hung around by the counter, still satiated from giving her plate food her full attention until it was entirely cleared. Jungkook's mother really was an incredible cook. The company hadn't been too bad either. Junghyun and his mother both had a lot of questions for her about the tour and how the members were getting on, which was nice. But watching the trio interact so naturally with each other was the best part.