That is New

The skin lounging beneath his tattoed hand was smooth and warm; he was vaguely aware of his fingers moving back on forth along it, but his eyes were trained determinedly on the road

The skin lounging beneath his tattoed hand was smooth and warm; he was vaguely aware of his fingers moving back on forth along it, but his eyes were trained determinedly on the road. The smile bound to his features was unconscious but ever-present was these days. Even now, driving through Busan's winding back roads, visibility limited by mist and the setting dun behind the trees, he was content. Despite the fact that the road ahead was virtually invisible, his precious cargo slept peacefully in the back seat. Blindly they trusted his steady hands to deliver them to their destination and proving himself worthy of that trust was his motivation.

A momentary fussing from behind him caused a shift of the body beneath his fingers, though it was only passing whilst a glance was spared behind them.

"We're almost there, Yeobo, don't worry." He reassured, squeezing the thigh he had claimed. In response, a second hand rested on top of his, noticeably smaller, and decorated only with a set of rings on her third finger and a light blue layer of nail polish. Almost reflexively, he raised the hand to his lips, tenderly kissing the back of her hand and then the rings before returning them to the thigh, still patiently waiting.

"We should wake them," her silky feminine voice warmed the car, "They won't sleep through the night otherwise,"

"They never do anyway," Jungkook returned with a fond chuckle that his companion echoed, relaxing her concern.

"We don't usually have eight other people to worry about them keeping up though," He smiled to himself, knowing exactly which face she was pulling at him without even having to look at her. There was no chance he was taking his eyes off the road until they at least reached some street lamps. His entire world was in this car- he wasn't taking any risks.

Instead, he acknowledged her by squeezing lightly at her thigh,

"Taehyungs going to have to face the reality sooner or later, only a few months left for him."

"But do you really want to hear about it from Yoon tomorrow?" she countered halfheartedly, encouraging another soft chuckle from Jungkook.

"Stop worrying, I warned them and they insisted on bringing you anyway." he taunted, tension leaving his shoulders when he noticed the glow of a street lamp at the end of the road.

"Dick," she scoffed, playfully shoving his hand from her leg, although he quickly returned to her. "This weekend was supposed to be for Joonie and me, the rest of you invited yourselves!"

"Really? I remember it differently,"

"Idiot,"

"Where's my favourite girl?" Joon yelled carelessly seeing Hyemi stepping out of her car and smiling brightly at him. Moving right past her, however, he threw open the back passenger door and pulled the giggling two-year-old from her car seat. His hair was finally growing back after keeping it short during his service years, and then for some years after. Somehow, he'd been convinced to let it grow again, but had compromised that he wasn't going to bleach it anymore. The natural dark brown really made him look his age now. And it looked good. "How's the prettiest girl in the world?" he cooed, immediately throwing the toddler in the air despite the horror on her mother's face.