No harm drunk

"Where are you going?" Minseo quirked an eyebrow

"Where are you going?" Minseo quirked an eyebrow. She and Hana had made themselves quite comfortable in Mimie's room with her, although they hadn't, in any way, been invited.

"To meet a friend for drinks," Mimie shrugged, changing her top for the third time. What do you wear to meet your ex and show him that your doing better without him, whilst simultaneously not giving him the idea that you have any desire to impress him? Jeans?

"What friend?" Hana smirked, only half interested in the conversation. "I'm your only friend."

"She's got a point," Minseo agreed, both earning t-shirts to the face.

"Remind me never to hang out with both of you again."

"Yah, don't be disrespectful." Minseo giggled through her attempt at scolding her little sister, evidently unaffected by the younger's behaviour.

"Seriously, Moo Moo, who are you meeting?" Minseo discarded her phone, rolling onto her front on her sister's bed, giving Mimie her full attention.

"No one..." The hesitant lie was caught instantly,

"Fuck off," Wide-eyed, Hana jumped up from her chair to join Minseo on the bed.

"What?" Minseo questioned, not privy to the silent conversation Mimie and Hana were having through their glances.

"You're meeting Seo aren't you?" Hana accused and the red flush to Mimie's face gave her away. Although Minseo was still not following.

"Seo?"

"She doesn't know about Seo?"

"Well, she does now," Mimie huffed bitterly at her friend.

"No, I don't," Minseo argued, turning to face Hana completely, "Explain please."

"Mimie had a boyfriend."

"Hana!" Mimie squealed, though it wouldn't make much difference now.

"What? She's your sister!"

Minseo gaped up at Mimie, who had yet to risk meeting her gaze.

"You had a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?"

"She didn't tell Namjoon either, don't take it personally," Hana piped up, not helping but amusing herself.

"You didn't tell Namjoon?"

"No, I don't have to tell him everything. Or you for that matter," She underhandedly threatened Hana with the look she gave.

"She told me," Hana beamed, tilting her head, feigning cuteness to cover her bragging.

"No one likes a showoff, " Minseo pouted, although her irritation was mostly directed at her sister.

"Jealousy is not your colour." Hana shot back proudly. Minseo didn't get to retort though, because Mimie was snapping at them.