Confrontation

Things had been going too well for too long. Honestly, Mimie should have known a day like this was coming. The signs were all there: forgetting her spare glasses, losing her contact lenses, her phone dying... she should have known it was a bad day. She should have stayed home.

"Minie do you have a charger?" Mimie grabbed Jimin at the first chance she got, but he wasn't even given the chance to answer because two more voices were upon them.

"Jungkook kissed you?" Joon sounded from somewhere at the same time Hobi's voice filled the space.

"Look who I found?" she turned to see J-hope standing with his arm slung over her boyfriend's shoulder, unaware of the furrowing brow on the newcomer's face. On her other side, Namjoon was storming towards her, with Jungkook, Jin and Yoongs in tow close behind him. Considering this was a public place, there were a lot of voices being raised.

"Who kissed you?" Seo spoke up, earning the members attention.

"Who are you?" Jin queried politely before Mimie had the chance to answer any of the questions being flung around.

"Mimie's boyfriend, who are you?" Mimie cringed at the possessive tone.

"Boyfriend?" echoed five of the seven members who had congregated into a clump to Mimie's left. Hobi somehow seemed to already know about Seo and Jungkook was too stunned to speak.

"Yes, boyfriend," she hastily confirmed, before turning to face said boyfriend and address his concerns, but he spoke before she could.

"Have you told anyone about us? One of these guys kissed you and you continue to spend time with them without telling them about me?" That was quite bold of an accusation for a boyfriend of only a couple of months to be making.

"It happened before we got together and he didn't even mean it so it's really not a big deal." She attempted to quell the anger rather than make the reasonable point that he was over-reacting, she wasn't one to gas-light and he was clearly upset.

"She didn't even kiss me back, if that helps," Jungkook stepped forward, catching Mimie's panicked face, which then instantly whipped towards him with a glare,

"Don't help," she rolled her eyes a little in incredulity.

"So it was you?" Seo stepped toward the maknae, giving Mimie only a second to step between them and place her hand firmly on his chest,

"Don't" she warned, wide-eyed at the new side of the sweet boy she'd come to know.

"You're protecting this idiot?" He glared down at her, in complete disbelief. A look she was mirroring, but for different reasons.

"I'm protecting you, you know who they are," Her warning came across as more ominous and threatening than she intended, and Joon noticed Seo's hands squeeze up into a tight fist.

"Seo-ssi, I suggest you take a few steps back," Namjoon advised coldly, now shoulder to shoulder with Jungkook and intimidatingly demonstrating his recently acquired size. He looked even larger than their youngest, who practically lived in the gym. Pride and arrogance showed their ugly colours through Seo, appearing unaffected by the older man's dominant display.

"Why don't you lot leave, I want a word with MY girlfriend,"

"Why don't we talk somewhere a little more private?" Mimie-ah suggested, feeling as if she was the only one aware that they were creating a scene in a very public place.

"You're trying to hide me away, again?" he accused, causing a deep red to flood her face, what had she been thinking? How had she not noticed this side to him before? Had she not noticed or had she chosen to ignore it because having Seo around had been a distraction from other issues? Was she the bad guy here? Had Seo got caught up in her mess, rather than her falling for his facade?