𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 10𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"You did her hair?" Fallon asked Sonder after walking in the room. "Tried to." He replied making Fall smile. "Why you ain't just wait til I woke up?" Fall said, sitting on the bed and pulling his hair out the ponytail.

"Cause you always be doin shit, baby." Sonder said. "I want you to chill today." He continued, sitting up and taking the comb from Fall.

Fallon shook his head and fell back on the bed.

-

"Bubba?" Nesryn called out quietly, walking out the bathroom.

Fathan hummed and looked up from his spot on the bed. "Do you have a problem with what I wear?" He asked, standing infront the bathroom door.

"Bambi..if I did, you wouldn't be standin hea right na. Cmere." Fathan responded, motioning him over. Nes made his way over to him.

"You can wea whateva you want cause whatchu wea aint my business. Mattafact, ion give a fuck whatchu do as long as youn cheat n break my heart." Fath said, placing Nesryn in his lap and pecking his lips.

"You be lookin bad as fuck though, be havin me insecure sometimes." He continued making Nesryn smile and playfully roll his eyes.

"You play too much." Nes mumbled, laying his head on Fathan shoulder.

-

Nesryn looked at Seren through his sunglasses and gave his drink to the cashier along with a bag of chips.

She looked him up and down, silently judging the way Nesryn was built. She stayed quiet for a little before speaking.

"Why do you keep dressing like a female?" She asked, referring to his turtleneck that was tucked into his jeans that hugged his figure perfectly along with the high heeled boots he had on.

He had gotten his ears pierced a few months ago so he had a pair of dangling earrings in that matched his outfit.

Nesryn ignored her, grabbing the bag from the cashier after paying for it.

He sighed, wondering why she had to 'volunteer' to go with him to get some things. And with Nesryn not knowing how to say no, he let her follow along.

Nes got inside the car, taking his drink out the bag after closing the door. He opened it, watching Seren get in.

The whole car ride back home, she kept asking why he was so 'feminine'. When they pulled up, Sonder and Fathan was outside with Sagira while talking.

He pulled his sunglasses up, putting them on his head before getting out the car after cutting it off. He took a sip of his drink, feeling Fath kiss his forehead and open the trunk.

"We got it, Bambi. Go inside, its cold." Fathan said making him nod and walk to the front door, Seren right behind him.

It was cold outside, but the sun was shining which made no sense to Nesryn.

Nes smiled and waved at Fallon, going to the kitchen to sit the bag of chips he asked for on the counter. "Are you like Fallon?" Seren asked quietly after following him to the kitchen.

Nesryn looked at her, getting a bit annoyed for the first time. All the questions she kept asking was like that of a broken record player.

"I really don't like you." He said, frowning his face up.