𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 19𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

I stared at Seren, getting annoyed with her talking to me.

Hope she know I just ate Fall out not too long ago and still aint brush my teeth while she tryna come closer to me.

"Move, fo I rock yo shit." I said, taking the plate of food out the microwave. Ion even know how she got in. Must got a spare key or something.

She rolled her eyes and leaned on the counter beside me, watching me pour a cup of kool-aid. "Why you keep playin?..I know you wa- Aht, you fuckin delusional. Move yo ass so I can take my baby his food." I cut in, pushing pass her since she wouldn't move and going back to the room.

"You know Sarah, whateva ha name is, hea." I said, sitting his plate in his lap and the drink on the dresser. "When she got hea?" He asked, sniffling and sitting up.

I shrugged, admiring how his hair went past his shoulders. "The kids still sleep?" He said, taking a bite of the stir-fry before sliding out the bed.

"Sagira not but Sai is." I responded making him nod his head. He mumbled something about his legs being numb before walking out the room with his food and drink.

-

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

"Why your face red?" Seren asked, staring at me. I didn't answer, just continued eating my food. "Did he cheat? Is that why you look like you were crying?" She said as I frowned my face.

Where she even get cheating from. "No, he ain't cheat." I said. "Then what happened?" She asked, tilting her head.

"He ate me out." I replied, watching her face scrunch up.

Shit, she wanted to know so I told her. Ion know why she be tryna be all up in my business anyway. "Mattafact, how you even get inside my house?" I said, remembering that I never got up to answer a door.

"A spare key?" She questioned. I held my hand out making her look down at it before looking back at me. "Wh- The key." I said, cutting her off.

She hesitantly gave me the key while rolling her eyes. "Thats disrespectful as fuck. Walkin in somebody house and not lettin them know." I said, looking at her.

"Well I- You know trying to get with somebody thats already with yo 'friend' is disrespectful as well. I find it funny how you ask all these questions about my nigga but supposedly got a nigga." I cut her off again, crossing my feet and leaning back in

She huffed and crossed her arms. "Then again, you like to stoop low to get whatever I have." I continued, seeing Nesryn walk out the bathroom and wave making me wave back.

"I don't stoop low, its just that when I told you I liked him you didn't fall back." She said with an attitude. I stared at her before shaking my head.

"Yea, you can go. Ian finna argue ova a nigga that already belong to me." I said, noticing the attitude she had.

She mugged me, tucking her hair behind her ear. "You can leave witcho stank ass attitude, baby. When you fix yo attitude you can come back. Make sure you fix that lace thats lifted too." I told her, standing up and clapping my hands.

Seren rolled her eyes, picking up her purse and walking out the door before slamming it. I hummed and smiled, locking the door before going to fix my kids something to eat.

"Fuck I look like arguin ova a nigga that's mine. Babygirl dumb as hell." I mumbled.