Done Running (Part 2) | "There's survivors."

The four of us walked out of the gate and through the woods towards the train station.

When we got there, the smoke billowed out of two places. A car and a building.

Marlon: Violet, Louis, check out the building, see if there's any survivors and me and Y/n will check out the car.

Everyone nodded at the plan and went to their destinations.

I started slashing the heads off every fucker I could see, slowly making a path through the crowd towards the crashed car. Beside me, Marlon was head-shotting distant fuckers.

We finally managed to get to the car, Marlon covered me as I looked inside.

You: Marlon! They're kids!

Marlon: Huh!? Shit!

You: Marlon, we have to help them. Come on.

Marlon seemed lost in thought, while shooting the fuckers that remained.

You: Marlon!?

Marlon: Uh, y-yeah, r-right.

Louis and Violet came running through the path I had made in the crowd.

Violet: There was nothing in the station, it's blown.

You: I need some help here, there's survivors. They're kids.

Louis: Shit. Yeah, we need to help them.

You: Louis, take the passenger door, I'll get the driver.

I walked to the driver door, yanking it open, while Louis did the same on the passenger side and Violet and Marlon covered us. I sheathed my sword and looked in.

In the driver's seat was a girl, about the same age as me. Her head was bleeding and she seemed to be slightly conscious. She looked over to the boy that Louis was picking up. The girl reached out.

???: No. Please...

She then turned her head as I wrapped my hands around her body to carry her. Her eyes looked into mine as she fell unconscious.

You: Shit. We need to hurry back, both of them are unconscious.

I saw in the car there was a hat on the sill. For some reason, I felt like it was important, so I picked it up and held it along with the mysterious girl.

Marlon: Come on, me and Violet will cover you guys, just get back into the safe zone.

Me and Louis nodded to each other, survivors in hand, we rushed back through the crowd and all four of us made it back safely to the school.

A/n
If you have any constructive criticism, I would love to hear it and how do you like the story so far?