Done Running (Part 19) | "Y/n, you're a fucking traitor."

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a small knock at my door. It was quiet and hardly audible, but I heard it. I got up from my bed, slightly disgruntled from the interruption, but opened my bedroom door to find AJ standing outside looking scared. He looked up at me, eyes wide with fear and concern. I furrowed my eyebrows, crouching down to his level with a yawn.

Y/n: What’s up, little dude?

AJ: Clem. She said she’d be gone for a minute, but she’s not back yet.

I was suddenly fully awake, listening intently.

Y/n: Huh? Where did she go? Why did she leave your room?

AJ: We heard voices. Brody and Marlon. They were shouting at each other. Something about trading, I think, we couldn’t hear that well.

My heart sank as I got a horrible feeling in my stomach. This wasn’t good and I needed to find her.

Y/n: Can you show me where she went, AJ?

AJ: I think so.

I followed the boy as he walked through the dorms, into the admin building and out into the courtyard. There we found Marlon, kneeling on the floor, turned away from us. It was raining hard now and it felt like a storm was coming.

Y/n: Marlon?

The boy turned around, his eyes wide and face fearful. Slowly he got up from his crouching position, standing up right, slightly taller than me. His face was covered in red liquid and it hit me. Blood.

Y/n: Marlon, what did you do? 

Marlon: I-I didn’t mean to, I-I… I didn’t do anything. I…

AJ: Where’s Clementine?

Marlon looked scared, trying to back away as the two of us kept following him.

Marlon: I-I couldn’t stop her, s-she just…

Y/n: Answer AJ’s question, Marlon.

Marlon: I-I don’t know. 

AJ seemed to have enough, pulling out his small revolver from his back pocket. He pointed it at Marlon, eyebrows furrowed in anger. Marlon put his hands up, whimpering in fright.

AJ: Where is she!?

Y/n: Hey, AJ, how about we calm down?

Marlon: Make him put it down!

AJ: No! Where is Clementine!?

Our shouting seemed to get the attention of more sleeping people, as Louis, Willy, Ruby, Aasim, Mitch and Omar walked out from the admin building. They rushed over as soon as they saw what was happening, eyes wide, scared to get closer.

AJ: Where’s Clementine!?

Louis: AJ, put the gun down!

The blonde boy seemed relieved to see some more people surrounding them.

Marlon: Get this fucking psycho away from me!

AJ: Where is she!?

Y/n: Come on, AJ. Let’s calm down. This isn’t the way to do things.

Marlon: She’s… She’s in the basement. Sh--she murdered Brody!

There was a crash of thunder as lightning hit the sky, everybody’s face dropping at the piece of information Marlon just shared.