Done Running (Part 3) | "We have injured!"

You: Willy! Gate!

He looked down with wide eyes, seeing the new people we were carrying.

Violet: Hurry! Willy! We have injured!

Willy shook off the shock and ran down the ladder to open the gate.

Tenn and Ruby rushed over at the sound of the people being injured. Ruby began to examine them.

Ruby: Shit, they’re not looking too hot. The girl needs more attention right now, the boy seems fine, just a little banged up.

Marlon: Ruby, what do you think we should do?

Ruby: I don’t think the boy will be as much of a threat to us when he wakes up. So, Louis take him to the music room, let him rest for now.

Louis nodded and walked towards the admin building.

Ruby: Y/n, you and Tenn can put her in one of the rooms in the dorms. Probably best to tie her up right now.

Tenn: We can put her in Sophie and Minnie’s old room.

I nodded at him and we both walked over.

You: How you doing, Tenn?

Tenn: About the same as usual. But...you know, it’s nearly been a year since…

You: Oh, Tenn. I’m sorry, they’re in a better place.

Tenn sent me a sad smile.

Tenn: I know. They’re probably really happy up there, Minnie would be singing and Sophie would be making something new, like a treehouse or some sort of invention.

I smiled at the thought, I didn’t know the twins that well, but they seemed like nice people. They cared about Tenn a lot.

Me and Tenn made it to the room and I placed the girl down on the lower bunk, putting the hat down on the side table.

Tenn: You can go if you want, I won’t be doing anything interesting.

You: Okay, just be careful with her and, oh- just a second.

I walked over and took out some tape, tying her wrist to the bed.

You: The tape won’t be that secure, but it’s the best we got. Just be careful, if anything happens, just yell.

Tenn nodded and I walked out, back into the courtyard. That was when Marlon came over to me from talking with Brody.

Marlon: Everything go alright?

You: Yeah, she’s tied to the bed, Tenn should be fine while taking care of her.

Marlon: Good. Could you check on Louis, a bit worried what he’s gonna say to the kid?

You: Yeah, sure.

A/n
Yeah, so there ya go, another chapter. In the same day as well! More to come.