𓂸

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2021
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

Nesryn walked in the house, closing the door behind him. "Wassup Nes." Ashton said, walking up to him while smiling.

Nes responded back with a small wave, trying to move around him but ended up getting blocked. Ashton looked at Nesryns body, sitting his cup on the counter.

"You been fuckin while I was gone?" He asked, touching Nesryns thigh while holding his hip with his other hand. Nesryn shook his head, grabbing the hand that tried to go up further.

Ashton removed his hand from Nes thigh and grabbed his jaw. "Why you pushing me off if you not fuckin?" He said making Nesryn turn his head when his face got closer.

"M-move." Nes said, his hand shooting to Ashtons leg when he put it inbetween Nesryns legs.

-

"Thought you was stayin home for today." Fathan said, watching Nes drop his bag on the ground and walk towards him.

Nesryn didn't answer, he just straddled him and smothered his face in Fathans neck.

"You good, Bambi?" Fath asked, kissing Nesryns cheek and rubbing his back. Nes nodded his head, looking at the TV.

After a few minutes, Nesryn was asleep.

-

Nes jumped up and looked around while scratching his head, noticing he was in the bed. He squinted his eyes in the dark before looking down.

He stared at the basketball shorts and t-shirt he had on. He was confused because he had on jeans and a sweater before he left his house.

Nesryn looked around the bed, noticing that Fathan was nowhere to be found. He got up and walked over to the door, opening it and walking out.

He walked inside the kitchen after seeing that Fathan was in there. "Bubba?" He said, playing with the bottom of the shirt.

Fath turned his head towards him and put his fork down. Nesryn walked to him, eating the rest of Fathans chicken when he did get by him.

"You slept alright?" Fathan asked, kissing Nesryns neck as he nodded his head. They ate in a comfortable silence before Fathan said something.

"Who the fuck touched you?" Fathan asked.