Ratchet - I needed you

I need you - Part 2

***

Ratchet, old grumpy Autobot medic, everyone knows him this way but they don't know why he is like this.

You are his sparkling, his only bundle of joy that is lost in depth of space and cannot be found, but one day...

---

Everyone at the base were waiting for Arcee, Bumblebee and Bulkhead to come back. Bulkhead went to help them, since Arcee was too small to move with a escaping pod. Soon the pod was in base and Ratchet tried to open it. Miko and Raf were watching him fail many times.

"Do you need help?"

Raf asked, Ratchet looked at him.

"Yep, yep, yep. Don't touch, just watch. Cybertronian technology is far too complicated for you to figure it out."

Ratchet went back to work, Raf and Miko just shrugged their shoulders still watching Ratchet mumble to himself. Ratchet then stopped for second putting his tools down.

"You can try it."

Raf quickly went for his laptop, running down to the pod. Raf connected to it and started hacking it. Miko went down to Raf.

"What do you think is inside it?"

Raf shrugged.

"I don't know."

"New Autobot would be cool, or any new weapon. Axe or swords that would be cooler!"

Miko swinged her hands around like she was holding axe. Bulkhead soon came seeing Miko swinging her hands around, he laughed.

"Be careful or you'll brake something."

"Oh hey, Bulk."

"Got it!"

Screamed Raf, Ratchet went to the pod, soon the whole team came into med bay area to see what was going on. Raf opened the pod, everyone was curious what was inside. Ratchet looked inside first, it was empty or so he though before he looked down. He almost fell down not beliving his optics. He picked his sparkling up gently and turned around so the team could see too. Everyone gasped, only Optimus smiled.

"Aww, she's so small!"

"Miko, not that loud. Sparklings have very sensitive audials."

"Sorry."

Too late, the small sparkling opened her optics and started looking around, not seeing her sire she started crying. Ratchet slightly panicked, but soon his parental coding kicked in.

"Oh no no. (c/n), please stop crying. I'm here."

(c/n) stopped crying and snuggled close to her sire's chassis. Soon she calmed down, Ratchet smiled holding his bundle of joy in front of his optics.

-*time skip*-

Ratchet spun his daughter around making her giggle, he did last spin and nuzzled close to her making her giggle more. It has been 2 days since (c/n) and Ratchet are back together. The whole team liked her and protected her from any kind of danger and mainly became new family to her.

Ratchet put (c/n) down on the ground letting her go crawl around the base and explore, soon she found Miko and Jack sitting on the couch. She wanted to play with them but Bumblebee noticed her and picked her up, Bee let out few beeps of happiness making (c/n) giggle. He took her back into med bay area where her toys were, he sat down with her playing with her for a few minutes before Raf called for Bee. Bee got up forgetting he was holding one of (c/n)'s toys, a wrench plushie. (c/n) started following Bumblebee whimpering to get his attention only Wheeljack noticed her and picked her up.

"What's wrong, sunshine?"

(c/n) put her servos towards Bumblebee doing a grabby thing while whinning, Wheeljack laughed getting closer to Bumblebee tapping him on his shoulder. Bumblebee turned around with confused beep, but soon as he saw (c/n) he picked her up. (c/n) took her wrench plushie, hugging it before hitting Bumblebee on his helm with it.

"I nweded that!"

Screamed (c/n) at Bumblebee, making everyone around laugh. Ratchet smiled picking his sparkling up, he made sure to give her the wrench. Arcee laughed once more.

"She truly is your sparkling."

---

The requests are still open, don't be shy and write.

Stay tuned...