Bulkhead - Wrecking Ball

Reader is femme cybertronian.

+++

After Bulkhead's injury and new arrival to the Prime's team, you had to remind him your love.

+++

Bulkhead groaned as he watched the team welcoming the new recruit, Smokescreen. You were one of them, he felt his energon bubble inside of him as you smiled at Smokescreen. He growled again, Miko noticed him this time.

"Don't worry, Bulkhead. Once you'll heal you'll show him who's the best!"

Bulkhead shook his helm and turned around walking to his and yours shared berthroom. You noticed Miko staring into empty hallway, you walked to Miko and noticed the green paintjob slowly disappearing into darkness. You looked down at Miko and she was looking back at you.

"I'll talk to him."

You followed the path the wrecker went not few seconds ago. Noticing not fully closed doors into yours and Bulkhead's berthroom.

"Bulkhead?"

You heard him growl. So you pushed the door open looking around seeing Bulkhead sitting on the berth his back truss turned to you. You went closer to him, patting his back gently.

"Why aren't you with the team? Welcoming the newbie?"

"Bulkhead, I'm happy for Smokescreen but-"

"But what?! Don't tell me you would trade me for that newbie too."

"How did you even?"

You laughed at Bulkhead's thought of you leaving him.

"Bulkie, I would never leave you. Smokescreen is just a newbie and too young and inexperienced for me. Bulkhead, you are my little wrecking ball."

You hugged him but his faceplate was still blank. Something else was eating him out.

"Bulkhead?"

"You...really meant what you said?"

"Every word, my little wrecking ball."

He smiled and hugged you with one servo. You hugged him again.

"So, (c/n), mind telling me why you are calling me wrecking ball? Is it because of my frame?"

You laughed again.

"No. Because wreckers can't exist without their wrecking ball. Get it?"

You both laughed again as you hugged each other again. Miko smiled as she watched you through the slightly opened doors. She watched for longer to see you help Bulkhead exercise and even dance for a while.

Miko took several pictures of you, planning to show them to the team one day.

~~~

Short and cute.

I'm currently watching the series and came to this episode, so why not make a chapter of it?

Stay tuned...