Airachnid - Prey

Reader is neutral gender in this one.

Camping trip into the woods, sounds good right? But being a prey for giant spider like robot, not the best thing in the world.

! Blood !

~~~

Your P.O.V.

It's early Saturday and I just packed my backpack with things I needed for camping, I was planning this for so long. I even took few days off from the work just to get ready. I was walking on one of the paths I found in the forest, looking for clear spot for tent and campfire. I found one after a while and set everything up, starting fire and cooking some food for dinner while watching sunset. What bad could happen?

---

I woke up to hear someone or something walking around my tent, I never heard these sounds ever before. I looked around seeing shadow, what ever that things was it was god damn huge and seeing from the shadow I quess it had like eight legs, the body was way to fimiliar to spider.

This is just nightmare or the spider I killed a week ago is having his revenge.

I thought to myself still watching the creature going around my tent. It circled around but then like jumped away, hearing the footsteps go quiet. I just sat there in shock, not truly know what to do. Call someone? No, they'll think I'm crazy. Go out? Heck no! But maybe I can find other campers to help me. I took my flashlight and peeked out from my tent, noone was around so I got out. I looked around again, no scary spider looking creature around, good. The forest was cold thanks to the fog, making me shiver. And so I started my searching. I didn't used the flashlight becouse of the thing, it might find me if I turn it on. Well it seemed it found me alone.

"Going somewhere?"

That thing asked, her question was filled with smirk on her lips. Well I think it's female thanks to her voice. I looked behind me seeing she was upside down, I was staring right into her oddly purple glowing eyes. She laughed as she saw me stare at her in fear, I made one step back before running away, she started chasing after me. I got off the path I was running on, big mistake after, what felt like mile in my legs, I screamed in pain and tripped. I looked down to see my leg got caught in a bear trap, the blood was rushing out of the wound making my pants soaked. I screamed from pain, forgetting about that wierd spider lady. She actually was starring at me, enjoying the pain I was suffering from. After a while she walked closer, grasping my chin in her sharp pointy fingers.

"I enjoy a good chase, but end it like this? Seems pretty boring to me."

I watched her other hand go down to my trapped leg, she opened the trap easy. She stood back up, starring down at me again waiting for me to get up and run away. I wanted to, but if I will even try to I would end up on the ground again. What's the point of running away? Even if I will manage to get away from the spider I would probably die from bleeding out. So I just lay down groaning before everything went black.

---

I was surprised when I woke up, but I was tied up to a tree by something that seemed to be like web. The point is I couldn't move. I looked around I was still in the forest. Before I could think of something else, I heard those steps.

"Ah, you're finally awake. I started to be bored."

I didn't saw her but she showed herself, her face was near mine as she hung upside down.

"You know, I feel almost bad to add you to my collection, you look interesting unlike Jack."

Jack? Who is that? Her fingers caressed my cheek for moment, but as she pulled her hand away she made big scratch on my cheek, blood started dripping out of the wound. Then she went to my neck, I felt her thumb tearing my flesh making a small hole, I screamed from pain she just laughed at my reaction. Oh no, she wasn't done with me.

"I think I'll even make you my pet."

---

And that's how I ended up with Airachnid, Autobots tried to save me many times but always lost. Airachnid wasn't a the baddest company also not the best one either. She always dragged me around but also took care of me, whenever I got hurt she dropped everything she was doing and helped me.

Anyway, when we got on the Nemesis Megatron wasn't happy one of his soldiers had human pet that can be squished and probably is useless. I showed him I wasn't, he let me guard the camera system.

There was that time Airachnid killed Breakdown. Knockout's hate towards me increased and Megatron intended to keep me as prisoner. Pretty much to say Airachnid left me on the Nemesis.

Walking through the halls of Nemesis was hard task to do, since I was so small and the halls were giant. I heard some echo but I ignored it and continued my way. The screech got louder looking around I found weird looking Decepticon on the other side of the hallway, it let out a screech when he saw me and started to run towards me, grabbing me in his hand.

Well, scrap.

The thought of being slaced open and being death filled my mind.But instead of sharp fingers or teeth he hold me close to his chest like protecting me from the troops who attacked him. He took me outside and flew with me towards some forest into a cave. My eyes widen as more decepticons showed up all staring at me, I felt weird, I mean who wouldn't when like thousands of unknown robot creatures are staring right at you. Then the female voice filled my ears.

"Well done, my soldier. Bring them to me."

Airachnid took me in her palm, petting gently my hair messing them up a little. She shooed the soldier away and nuzzled me to her face.

"Missed me a lot I see."

"Don't joke about it. Besides you're only my prey."

~~~

Well, another one done.

Requests are still open.

Stay tuned for more...