Soundwave - Quiet Me

Reader is gender neutral sparkling.

+++

Sometimes actions speak louder than words.

+++

Soundwave was on the bridge again typing away on his computer trying to find Autobot's base or at least some good information for his liege. Until a little taping sound on his stabilizer made him look down, it was his sparkling looking up at him with their servos up wanting to be picked up. Soundwave reached down for them bringing them up to his faceplate, gently nuzzling their faceplate, which also had visor same like their sire. The sparkling made a little clicking sound as their audial fins perked up.
The sparkling was named (c/n), they had same features like their sire and even the same behaviour. (c/n) let out a clicking sound out again trying to wiggle out of their sire's servos, Soundwave set his sparkling down looking at them as they stumbled away, soon turning back to his work. Before the sparkling left the room Soundwave sent Laserbeak after them.

Every Vehicon, who passed stared at the sparkling and the minicon as they made their way to Soundwave's berthroom. When they reached the living quarters Starscream passed them.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? I don't see your sire anywhere. Why are you here you weakling?"

Your audial fins dropped hearing the insult, you never knew why the second in command hated you. You never did nothing bad to him. You felt small nudging on your faceplate from Laserbeak, soon the ground around you shook, you smiled after you realised it was your sire.

"Oh, Soundwave. What are you doing here?"

Starscream shook in fear as he was being watched by Soundwave, Soundwave was sure sending daggers at Starscream. After a while of Soundwave's silent insults and Starscream's nervous shaking, Soundwave picked you up while Laserbeak perched on his shoulder. Soundwave sent last glare at Starscream and left with you to his berthroom. You turned to look at the seeker over your sire's shoulder sending him last insult from you in form of your middle digit, the seeker choke as he saw you do that.

---

It had been like a week from the accident and Soundwave didn't let you out of his sight not even an inch, unless it was a mission in that case he let Knockout and Breakdown babysit you. You loved them both and when Knockout let you stay in med-bay you became little assistant and rised happiness in patients, who visited med-bay that day. But one still hated you, the commander, the screamer, the seeker, Starscream.

One day you were peacefully playing in med-bay alone, since Knockout and Breakdown needed to resupply the medicine and your sire on mission along with Megatron. The door opened announcing someone arrived into med-bay.

"Knockout. I would like you to...make...Knockout?"

From voice you recognized the mean mech, he looked around after a while his optics landed on you.

"Well, hello there."

He smirked evily, he walked closer to the medical table which hold many sharp objects, he grabbed what looked like little buzzsaw, he made it spin with his digit, laughing as he felt your scared glare.

"Don't worry, I do not plan to bring you into pain. No, I'm saving it for someone else."

He rolled his optics putting the buzzsaw back down. His optics again landing on you.

"Though I can't help but notice you need a play buddy, don't you?"

He leaned down to take closer look at your toys. He gained an answer in small clicks and beep, your audial fins perked up. Did he changed? He does not hate you anymore.