Smokescreen - Love sick

Reader is female

Reader is female.

Thank you for the request @Butterflymed

+++

Who knew cybertronian cold could take down a completely healthy mech.

+++

Smokescreen was warned about it a lot from the team, but no he still must go into artic to fight with Starscream.

This was the reason why the young mech was laying on the berth with thermometer in his intake. Ratchet near his working station checking his temperature. Smokescreen layed one the berth thinking about only thing, his human friend, (y/n), who promised to come into base and be with him.

"Ratchet, when will (y/n) come?"

"Smokescreen, for the Primus's sake! I told for the hundred time, she will come when she's done with her work!"

Smokescreen groaned crossing his servos on his chassis. Soon the sound of three engines filled the air making both mechs look who came into the base. Smokescreen jumped from the berth running towards Bumblebee's alt-mode, as he saw you his spark jumped from happiness.

"(y/n)!"

The poor human girl got scared as Smokescreen picked her up.

"Woah! Smokescreen, calm down."

"I missed you."

Whined Smokescreen making others laugh, Ratchet just took you from Smokescreen.

"And the berth miss you, you need to lay down."

"Nooooo. I want to be with (y/n)."

Ratchet looked down at you, you grabbed his digit as you sat in his palm.

"She can stay with you, but you must go to berth first."

Smokescreen never ran faster than now, you looked up at Ratchet again.

"So what exactly happened to him?"

"He just caught a cybertronian cold, nothing I couldn't cure."

"Oh, okay."

---

It has been few hours since you arrived into the base, the team didn't saw you since. You just disappeared with Smokescreen into med-bay and didn't come out.

Smokescreen was laying on the berth with you on his chassis, he hold you close so you wouldn't fall off. He loved hearing your voice gently soothing him into sleep.

You noticed slight change of his personality, he was more sensitive about everything, maybe the cold. Well he was whole different. His faceplate was pale and his optics weren't so shiny, he seemed to be tired, so you tried to read him to sleep. You noticed him closing his optics slowly, the small snores filled your ears making you giggle, kissing his cheek as goodbye before trying to get down off the berth. He flinched, once you let your fingers off his frame.

"(y/n)? Where are you going?"

"Smokey, I thought you were asleep."

"No, please. Don't go, I want you here. With me. Please."

His optics were filled with pleading look, begging for your stay. He put one of his servos behind your back letting his digits ran up and down your body.

"Please, (y/n). I can't sleep without you, without you I'll have nightmares. Please don't leave me alone."

He started leaking a golden liquid from his optics, drop by drop they made their way down on his frame on his berth. You started to feel bad for the young mech, rubbing his thumb digit you smiled at him.

"Come here you, goofball."

You went close to his faceplate starting to dry his tears off.

"Don't cry now, okay? I'll stay with you."

"You'll not leave during the night?"

"No, I won't. I'll be right here, with you."

He smiled and pulled you closer to him, his servo wrapping around you gently. He set you on his chassis again. You grabbed the book, which you were reading from and continued the story.

Smokescreen fell asleep and you not so far behind. Curling into comfortable position on his chassis and you fell asleep in minute as you were closing your eyes Smokescreen covered your body with his servo.

"I love you (y/n)."

~~~

I hope I didn't disappointed you readers.

Requests are still open and don't forget to love yourself.

Stay tuned for more, folks.