Predaking - Princess

Part 1 - Queen

Reader is femme Predacon.

You look like this:

+++

All was calm until Autobots arrived.

+++

Predaking was nervously pacing before Shockwave's laboratory door because of his sparkmate, (c/n). He was nervous and scared, how will he be as sire? Will his offsprings like him? The door opened relieving Shockwave.

"So? How is she?"

"She's in recharge. The procedure took lot of her energy."

"May I see them?"

Shockwave nodded and moved to the side letting Predaking in. His optics first met with his sparkmate's sleeping form and then the eggs she was wrapped around. Three beautiful eggs, Predaking couldn't be more proud. He walked closer and gently pet his sparkmate on the snout, she woke up.

"You did a great job, (c/n). They're beautiful."

---

"So, you say we should do the same thing we did with the Predacon clones?"

Asked Knockout as he was leaning against energon cubes in energon supplies, he was sad he must get rid of (c/n), but it was for the safety of Cybertronians on the ship.

"Simply we will give them a new place for their nest and lead Autobots to them."

Said Starscream as he walked in circle Megatron and Knockout watching him. Shockwave hung his head down, Starscream noticed him.

"Don't tell me you will miss these beasts."

Shockwave didn't answered him, instead Megatron looked seriously at Starscream.

"Starscream, I want you to take the Predacons to their new nest."

"Yes, my liege."

With that everyone went their own way. Shockwave and Starscream went to the lab seeing both Predacons wrapped around their eggs, Predaking growled at Starscream waking up (c/n).

"Calm down, you beast. I'm just here to take you to your new nest."

Predaking tilted his head in confused manner same like you. Shockwave stepped into the conversation.

"We found it logical for your offsprings to grow up in main target of the Autobots, so we found you a new place, where you can rise your offsprings peacefully."