Ratchet - Jealousy

Reader is Cybertronian femme.

+++

Wheeljack crossed the line and that made Ratchet beyond angry.

+++

It was another success for Autobot team in energon mines, now there's enough energon for the whole team it was time just to monitor Decepticon's activity, which was your sparkmate's work.

That's right! Old grumpy medic Ratchet has a sparkmate.

You put down the energon cubes you were carrying and left two in your hands, one for you and the other for your sweet sugar pie, Ratchet. He hated that nickname, but he also loved it, it was a playful gesture between you two. As you headed to the exit Wheeljack leaned against the doorframe his optics travelling up and down your frame.

"Hey, Wheeljack, what's up?"

"Nothin' much really, but I see one beautiful kind of trouble right here.~"

You rolled your optics with a smile. He always do this. You didn't know if he just wanted to make Ratchet angry or was he really flirting with you? You went pass him to the main area, the sight of your sparkmate working made you sigh. You went to him and put the energon cube in front of him on the keyboard, he didn't even looked up from his work just continued his activity. You kissed his cheek.

"Sweet sugar pie, eat."

"Don't call me that and I'm busy."

"Ratchet, you're always busy and your frame can't go like this forever, you need to eat."

He just murmured to himself and turned away from you. The another set of pedesteps filled your audials seeing Wheeljack entered the room.

"If you'll continue to ignore her, doc, I'll gladly take her for myself."

You both looked at Wheeljack, while your faceplate was without any expression Ratchet was angry. He pointed a digit at Wheeljack.

"First don't call me doc and second she's my sparkmate and I expect you to respect it."

"Whatever you say,...sunshine.~"

No he had done it, Ratchet reached for his best throwing wrench and hit Wheeljack right into his optic, he screamed in pain while hiding his optic into his servos. You gasped and ran to Wheeljack helping him towards a medical berth nearby.

---

As you were patching Wheeljack's optic into temporary eyepatch the team came to the area. 

"Hey there, (c/n)!"

"Hi, Miko."

You turned towards the catwalk seeing Jack, Miko, Raf and even Jack's mom up there looking at your work.

"What happened to Wheeljack?"

"Just got doc bot angry and got hit wrench, that's all." 

Explained Wheeljack, you smiled but soon it was changed into surprised face as Wheeljack put his servo on your hip pulling you closer.

"...but (c/n) here had me covered. Right (c/n)?"

"Ye-yeah sure, Wheeljack."

You pulled away from him and saw Ratchet quickly twitched, like he was watching you and then turned his gaze back to the computer. You looked at Wheeljack as he was speaking to the kids and then back at Ratchet. Can Ratchet get jealous? Only one way to find out. You decided to sit next to Wheeljack on the medical berth and started to listen to his story. 

It got dark pretty quickly and kids had to leave you all said goodbye and went to do your own thing, you decided to check the medicine in the med-bay. As you bent down for a box you could feel optics on you, you caught Wheeljack looking and Ratchet switching his gaze back to the computer. You took the box and as you were leaving Wheeljack 'accidentally' bumped into you.

"Oh, sorry (c/n). Didn't see you there."

"It's okay, Jackie."

Ratchet coughed loudly catching your and Wheeljack's attention, Wheeljack just shrugged his shoulder plates and leaned against a wall smirking at you, even with just one optic it was hot.

"So, sunshine, need any help?"

Ratchet coughed again more loud this time, you could hear anger and annoyance dripping from it.

"Actually...I just need to refill this box with medicine."

"Leave that to me."

He took the box from you and started to go down the hallway with you, once you reached supply room you started to refill the box.

"(c/n) what did you planned again?"

"What do you mean?"

"You never listen to my stories from war. What made you change your mind?"

"Don't tell anyone, but I'm testing Ratchet."

You picked up the now full box and handed it to Wheeljack.

"For what?"

"I want to see how jealous he can get."

---

So the great plan begun, day after day you started to hang out with Wheeljack more, everyone in the base noticed mostly Ratchet and his anger was growing. One day Wheeljack stepped over the line.

It was easy going day and you and Wheeljack were hanging out again, today you decided on plan that Wheeljack will kiss your cheek in front of the whole team. You were once again in med-bay working on your own experiments with synth-energon when Wheeljack walked closer to you.

"What are you doing, sunshine?"

You looked at Ratchet seeing him cock his optic ridge down in annoyance hearing Wheeljack speaking to you.

"Nothing much, just testing."

"Wanna ditch these tests and blow some thing up?"

"Sorry, I can't go Wheeljack."

You saw Ratchet relieve at the fact you'll not go with Wheeljack.

"Okay, comm me whenever time you want and I'll come for you with Jackhammer."

Wheeljack then leaned closer to your faceplate and before he could kiss your cheek he got hit by a wrench. You both could hear Ratchet screaming.

"Keep away from my sparkmate, Wheeljack!"

Wheeljack rubbed the place where the wrench hit him and looked angrily at Ratchet. Before you could blink Ratchet was next to you, pulling you close.

"What's wrong doc? Jealous?"

Ratchet seemed to lost words and his cheeks became blue.

"I am not jealous. Now if you excuse us we must go."

Said Ratchet as he dragged you towards a hallway, where he took you in bridal style. This brought back so many memories from your sparkbonding ceremony, you leaned against Ratchet's chassis and looked up at him.

"Where are we going?"

"To our berthroom. For the past days you seemed to forgot who you belong to."

"So you're jealous."

"What-what I'm not jealous."

"Sure, sweet sugar pie."

You both laughed as Ratchet continued his way with you in his servos to your shared berthroom.

~~~

Guess who's obsessed with the grumpy doc.

Anyway, I'm reminding all this book is slow on uptades since school started. 

So stay safe, don't forget to love yourself and have a great day/night.