Smokescreen - Tied up

Reader is female human.

!Warning:!
!mistress/master kink!
!dirty talk!

!lemon!
!bondage!

Once again request by @Butterflymed , thank you for the request

+++

You were dominant that night and he loved it very much.

+++

Team Prime was on relic hunting again and when they came back you got scared when Smokescreen, your current boyfriend, was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Smokescreen?"

"He might have a little incident with one of the relics."

Said Ratchet as he opened his palm to relieve small Smokescreen. Smokescreen looked up at you and smiled. Ratchet placed him next to you on the catwalk. You stared at Smokescreen he was the same size as you, he smiled again.

"Well, sweetspark, we can be at least together more for now."

---

Yeah, this was supposed to be a promise, sort of. But Smokescreen almost never had time for you, he was napping or with Ratchet to find cure. You started to feel left out.

Right now, Smokescreen was sleeping in your small bedroom you had in the base. He liked to sleep there, because he liked your smell and felt safe to sleep in your sheets. You had a little problem lately and only Smokescreen could help you. You were horny or as Smokescreen called it 'in heat'.

You had little idea in your head for some time, but never could make it true, now when Smokescreen was same size as regular human it could work. Rope, some clothes and small bottle of lube, you were ready.

You sneaked into your bedroom to see your boyfriend was sleeping and kinda snoring on your bed. One of his legs was hanging down. You took your rope and tied his legs and hands to the bed, putting small piece of clothing into his opened mouth gently. You chuckled at your success and took your clothes off.

The sound of someone struggling made you look at Smokescreen, he was awake and confused what's going on, then he saw you.

"I'm sorry, Smokey, but I'm...in heat."

You purred at the last part making Smokescreen cock his eyebrow up as he eyed you up and down. You laid on top of him running your hands on his chassis, his breath got heavier.

You kissed and licked his neck making him moan into the clothing he had in his mouth.

Oh, how he wanted to touch you. Your perfect hips and that ass, just inviting him to give gentle slap. And then there were your breasts, just the right size to play with them. Your lips, gentle and sweet for kiss. He loved everything about your body, you were perfect. Yet he couldn't touch you as he wanted, at least not tonight.

Your way of kisses was slowly approaching Smokescreen's hot interfacing panel. You gave it small rub and it sprung open, relieving hard long excited spike. It was twitching for more attention and release. You smirked and kissed the tip before taking his length into your mouth. Smokescreen moaned really loud, but thankfully it was muffed by the clothing.

After a while he screamed as he came in your mouth. You swallowed it all and looked at him, his eyes were holding small puddle of golden liquid, you dried it off kissing his cheek. You gently played with his tip making him go hard. He bucked his hips upward obviously telling he wanted more, but you pinned his hip down.

"No, bad, Smokey. Wait till your mistress is ready."

He whined but waited for your next move. He watched you play with your clit and how you teased yourself with your fingers. He had hard time not to rip the rope off and just pound into you like there is no tomorrow. But he got his sweet relieve.

You moaned as his spike was deep buried inside your warmth. After getting used to his size you started to move which you both moaned. It was nice but for Smokescreen's standards too slow, he couldn't take it anymore and broke free from his restraints. Before you could react he was already smashing his hips into yours.

"How is-this mistress? Y-you like it?"

He asked between his thrusting, your mind was too busy with pleasure to answer. He smirked and picked up the pace, practically pounding into you like a wild animal in heat.

Poor Arcee will never forget that night either.

The knot was building up in your stomach as you felt yourself getting close. Smokescreen was getting close too as his breath got heavier.

"Mi-mistress, can I over-overload...inside you?"

"Yes! Smokey, please cum inside me!"

Smokescreen laughed how needy you were under him. He picked up his pace to maximum in order to get your sweet release. Then it came, the beautiful long waited relieve you both were so needy for. Smokescreen screamed on top of his vents as he came. He pulled out and watched his cum to leak out of you onto the sheets, you'll have hard time cleaning that later. He laid next to you pulling you closer to him.

"So, how was it mistress? Did I please you?"

"More than that."

You both kissed gently, Smokescreen tried to kiss you with his glossa but you pulled away.

"No, bad, Smokey."

You said booping the area between his eyes and mouth, he laughed as he pulled you closer once again covering you both in your sheets and slowly drifting into sleep.

~~~

Welp, there you go.

Thank you for the request again.

Stay tuned....