Knockout - Lustrous finish

Art by NightLokison on DeviantArt.

~~~

You are one of the few Autobots send on Earth to protect humankind from Decepticons.
But on one of your scouting mission you were kidnapped by Decepticons and taken as prisoner.
But during your time on the Nemesis certain medic started to find interest in you.

~~~

!Reader is mech in this one!

!bad (cybertronian) words!

!mention of blood(energon)!

!sligtly lemon-ish at the end!

---

It seemed to be another boring scouting mission around dessert once again, no races, no con activity, boring scouting mission.
You went behind one of the larger rocks and transformed to stretch yourself. You were about to call Ratchet for a groundbridge before hearing two engines. You looked around the rock waiting to see two cars but nothing, when you turned around last thing you saw was giant hammer.

Waking up with a giant headache and seeing that screaming pain in the aft before you, never was a good sign. Trying to struggle was hopeless, they will not let you run away easy this time.

"Ah, I see you're finally awake. Had a good sleep?"

"Could be better if you weren't the first thing I saw after I woke up."

You grinned watching Starscream get mad, he slapped your faceplate in anger.

"Do not speak to me like that, Autobot. Do you know who I am? I am commander Starscream! Second in command for Decepticons!"

"And pain in the aft. Did I forget something?"

He slapped you again, you laughed.

"Oh yes. I forgot. Screaming pain in the aft."

He screamed and slashed your cheek making energon run down to your lips, licking it away with your glossa. Starscream watched you do so, almost gagging, you grinned at him.

"Is this all you got?"

---

"I shouldn't...agh...said that."

You were still hanging by your servos, slowly leaking energon on the floor below you making small puddle. Starscream really did his worst on you. Your servos started to hurt, feeling how they were out of their places for too long. You tried not to move much, you hung your intake open to at least have less pain, another energon drop left your intake.
You didn't look when you heard door open, but you knew who it was by the voices.

"Sweet Primus. Starscream really did his worst. Poor finish, getting ruined like this."

"What do you have with his finish? Every time he's here you mention his finish."

"Well, as you know me well, Breakdown, I took care of my finish and you know how hard it is to keep it shiny. Now help me patch him up."

You waited for them got closer, then you looked up at the medic.

"Well, thanks. *cough* I try my best."

Knockout was taken back that you answered.

"I-I thought you were asleep."

"Heh. Thought wrong, doc."

He didn't say anything and continued his work. You turned at Breakdown, looking up at him. He saw your slashed optic.

"Starscream?"

"Yeah, all of this. Fragger."

Breakdown laughed at your comment. Since you landed on earth and got first taken as prisoner by Decepticons, Breakdown and Knockout were your 'like friends'. You often chatted together while they patch you up for Megatron or Starscream to abuse you again. Sometimes team Prime saved you, sometimes you saved yourself and sometimes Knockout and Breakdown helped you out.

After few clicks Knockout was done. He looked at your back seeing the scratches and extremly streched metal. He hummed catching yours and Breakdown's attention.

"Breakdown, tak our prisoner to my lab."

---

You were laying on your tanks letting Knockout buff your back. You relaxed listening to gently buzzing of the buffer, Knockout noticed how comfortable you got, melting under his own servos.

"So,..."

Your audials perked up, letting Knockout know you were listening.

"How does it feel to melt under Decepticon's touch?"

"I hate to admin it, but it's nice. You know relax after long while."

"Yeah, talk me about it."

You could clearly hear his sarcasm. Rolling your optics you sit up making the medic stop buffing you.

"What are you doing? Lay down, someone will think I let you roam free!"

"Calm down, doc."

You walked closer to him taking the buffer, let just say Knockout's faceplate had little tint of blue. You were the same height as Breakdown and seeing the doctor made you smirk. You patted the berth you layed on not few clicks ago.

"Come on, time for you to relax, doc."

"What if someone walks in? How will I explain it?"

"Just say you made me do it, still better than explaining why were you buffing me."

---

After long time of buffing Knockout and talking to him you decided it will be the right time to leave the Nemesis. Knockout lead you to groundbridge room, luckily for you noone was there. Knockout made it look like you made him activate the bridge, just small theatre for Soundwave. Once the groundbridge was activated you were getting ready to leave, but Knockout stopped you.

"Wait."

"What?"

"Do you, by any change, go street racing?"

"Yeah, if I manage to sneak away from Optimus and Ratchet."

"Hmm, very well then. See you on the race."

He turned around, but you felt something pull your spark towards him.

"Wait."

"Wha-"

Before he could continued your dermas caught his in sweet kiss, Knockout was schocked but soon he kissed back. Kissing with an Autobot? What was he doing? It felt wrong, but the feeling it was the right thing was stronger. You pulled away, leaving Knockout with only string of saliva connecting you two. You smirked, pushing Knockout out of camera surveillance and pinning him to the wall.

"Want me to wreck that lustrous finish of yours?~"

~~~Bonus~~~

Soundwave was suffering seeing the tape and hearing Knockout's and yours moaning so much he rather destroyed it.

---

Well that went bad. Anyway requests are still open, so don't be shy and write.

Stay tuned...