Ratchet - Poisoned

Reader is female human.

This takes place near the end of 'stronger faster' episode.

!Don't do drugs!

+++

"Easy old friend."

Said Optimus as he pushed his dearest friend back on the berth. Everyone was worried about the medic, especially you.

You see, Ratchet was trying the unfinished formula of synthetic energon and it ended pretty badly. Yes, he brought needed energon but he almost lost his live thanks to the wound he was bleeding from. But during the time he was using the synth-en and was at the base, he did many things he never did. Like flirt with you, fight with others, let you sit on his shoulder, argue with Optimus and many other things, he could regret now.

Before it all happened you wanted to tell him something important.

*flashback*

You were pacing in human area, with Miko seated on couch watching you think.

"Come on, what worse could happen? He'll only tell you no or yes."

"Many things Miko, you don't know Ratchet."

"I know him!"

"Really? Tell me what is he like then?"

"Old, grumpy and he's watching everyone like a hawk."

"He's only worried about others! He doesn't sleep at night because he wants to help the team. He wants everyone to be healthy but he forgets about himself."

Miko rolled her eyes as she saw you do your dreamy eyes.

"Okay fine, just don't melt right on the spot. Go ask him."

You hesitated as you look into the empty hallway. You deeply inhaled and exhaled and made your way to med-bay. There he was working on the synthetic energon, he didn't noticed at least you thought.

"What do you need (y/n)?"

He asked not turning from his work. You gulped getting ready to tell the most important thing you ever had on your tongue.

"I just wanted to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it?"

Then your brain malfunctioned. You decided to hide the question.

"I had a crush on certain someone and...I wanted to ask for help. You know... something about dating?"

Ratchet just stood there, little bit afraid you have crush on someone else than him.

"Just act like yourself and it will be fine."

"Thank you, Ratchet."

With that you left.

*flashback end*

"I fragged up so bad."

Said Ratchet as he was still laying on the berth. You stood on the catwalk with Miko watching him with worry, Miko punched you in the back gently and mentioned towards Ratchet. Before you could ask she was heading down the catwalk towards Bulkhead. You went closer to Ratchet and looked at the readings on one of the computers on the catwalk.

"(y/n)?"

You looked at him and his sad expression. He felt so bad for everything he had done past few days.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I just wanted to help the team."

"All forgiven, Ratchet. Just don't do it again."

"Lesson learned."

You both laughed and then awkward silence filled the air.

"I should be going. I-I hope you feel better soon."

"(y/n), wait. I have confession to make. (y/n), first I met you I just saw you as normal human, but in past few months I noticed your behaviour towards me and I'm certain I can say you love me. Is that true?"

"I...Yes it is. I'm sorry, Ratchet."

You just wanted to run away into corner and cry, but Ratchet caught you in his servo.

"Don't cry. I love you too, (y/n)."

He brought you up to his face and gave you a passion kiss, you kissed back with tears coming down your face.

In corner of the room was Optimus with a smile as he watched his friend kiss his now lover.

Bonus

Ratchet pulled away from the kiss so did (y/n). Then she noticed she was in Ratchet's servo. How did he grabbed her?

"Ratchet?"

"Yes?"

"Go lay back down."

~~~

Hope you enjoyed. Requests are still open, so don't be shy and write.

Stay tuned...