Megatron - Stinger

Reader is queen of insecticons.

You transform into this:

+++

You are queen, but you're still missing your king.

+++

For any Cybertronian insecticons were just lower form of live, animals, monsters and savages who would kill anyone and anything with single command.

But they were more than meets the eye.

There is always once in millions of years time when queen lays an royal egg and then dies. The hive then continues to take care of the egg until it's adult and ready to lay eggs again.

Which you reached the adult hood not so long time ago, every insecticon tried their best to be next king. Then the war came which made you hide and wait until the war passes. Insecticons forgot about their queen and joined Decepticons, well half of the hive, the other half followed you but many died just to protect you.

You yawned as you stretched. You were in very dark cave surrounded by five giant closed eggs, those were your followers who remained. You lead them from planet to planet just to find safe place to continue the hive, that's how you ended on Earth in small deep dark cave.

You let out a screech which made your warriors wake up.

"Our queen, what are our commands?"

Asked one of them.

"We need to find energon for all of us, so we can continue our journey."

"My queen, who knows what's out there. Stay here we will bring the energon."

You smiled as your warriors were so worried and caring about you.

"Nonsense, I'm coming with you. I will not sent you into danger alone."

Before they could protest you transformed and started to lead the way outside, your warriors catching up with you soon.

---

You soon found abandoned energon mine and started to look for forgotten pieces of energon. You didn't found many because Decepticons arrived, your warriors wanted to attack right away but you stopped them letting the troopers speak.

"Insecticons, what are you doing off the Nemesis? There was no command for you to leave."

"They're mine warriors, not yours."