Bumblebee - Love helps

Requested by __Slowed_Glitch

(That's a cute and sweet request ☺️)

Bumblebee will not exactly be sick, but injured.

! Reader is human !

---

"Miko, get back!"

Screamed you, Jack and Raf as you followed her into the groundbridge. When you appeared on the other side of the portal there already was a fight. Miko hid behind one of the rocks watching the fight, you all ran to her.

"Guys, I told you I'll be fine! You don't need to follow me."

She said getting her phone out to take a few pictures.

"Miko, this is highly dangerous and we're just giving Autobots more worries!"

You screamed at her, then screamed louder out of surprise to see one of the Vehicons falling down at you four. You closed your eyes ready for the pain that never came, when your eyes opened all of you were in Bumblebee's servos and he was running with you to a safer place. He found one in side tunnel and put you down.

:: What were you thinking? Running through the groundbridge again?! ::

Miko and Jack just looked up at Bee with confused faces.

"Sorry, Bee, you know how Miko is."

Said Raf, you nodded in agreement.

"We know we only give you worries, but someone needed to stop her."

You said, Bumblebee shook his helm getting up to join the fight again but the ground under all of you shook. There could be heard booming voice of Megatron and then Optimus. Bee quickly bended down to hide you under his frame, all you could hear were rocks falling on metal and Bumblebee's beeping of pain.

When everything stopped you saw only darkness until Bee opened his optics and lit the small space you were in.

"Bee! Are you alright?"

Raf asked running to Bee's knees patting them gently.

:: I think my pede is damaged. ::

Soon natural light lit up from top, some rocks moved to relieve team Prime. When Bee was freed from all the rocks his frame relaxed, finally free from the weight. Of course you all got scolded by Optimus and the team, especially Miko by Bulkhead. When groundbridge appeared turned out Bee was right about his injury, he couldn't stand up or even walk, so he had to be carried by Optimus back to the base.
Miko of course took a picture of this rare moment.

Ratchet made various of tests, scannings and even tried to fix Bee's pede, but it was just too damaged. As Bumblebee was laying on the med-berth the whole team was around him but all he was focused on was you and Raf, you both had small scratches and were dirty, but back there in the cave he was worried.

As Ratchet finished his fixing he hid all of his equipment.

"Your pede is strongly damaged, even though I tried to fix everything I could, I recommend peace, rest and no hard activities and mainly no transforming."

:: What?! Again?! ::

Bee almost jumped at the news, remembering the time his T-cog was broken.

"Bumblebee! If you will transform all the wiring in your pede will be torn apart and I'm afraid I won't be able to fix that."

Bee sighed and layed back down, clearly annoyed. The day went by and Bee was left alone in med-bay area with only Ratchet working on his pede.

:: How long will it take to fix? ::

"I don't know, probably few weeks with enough time."

Bee groaned his helm hitting the berth, you watched from not so far catwalk. Leaning on the railing you sighed, Bee looked at you as heard someone walk close to him, you turned around to see Raf.

"Hey, Bee. How are you?"

:: Could be better, I wish I could walk at least. And how are you two? Any scratches, injuries? ::

"Nope, we're both fine."

You said smiling down at Bumblebee, he only beeped in relief.

---

It has been almost a week since Bumblebee was strapped to a berth. He started to feel useless more and more each day, only what held his hope up were (y/n) and Raf.

Ratchet tried to calm him down when he had his emotional outbursts but without success. He only trashed around the berth more until (y/n) and Raf came to base.

Speaking of which you both were on the catwalk near Bee talking to him to keep him calm while Ratchet did more fixing. The hours went by quicker than you expected and day turned into night. When you were getting ready to leave, Bee started to beg you to stay.
He was in luck it was Friday and you both had no homework.

As you and Raf were seated on Bee's chassis, telling stories and jokes. Both of you fell asleep after a while. Bee made sure you both were in comfortable positions before he went into recharge himself.
He couldn't help but be happy to have you as his friends.

***

I hope you liked this chapter and got what you asked for. Requests are still open, but expect long time waiting.

Stay tuned...