Megatron - In Charge

Reader is femme seeker Cybertronian.

---

You yawned as you stretched your wings sitting up on your berth. Looking to the other side of the berth seeing it empty made you sigh.
You stood up going to the washroom, looking into the mirror you saw your frame covered in small scratches, you grabbed your buffer and buffed yourself. You got ready for the day, clipping a small silky cloth to your wings, moving your wings around to make sure you could move them comfortably.
When you were ready you walked out of your berthroom to the Bridge.

The Bridge was empty except for few troopers and Soundwave, who were working on the computers ignoring you. Only Soundwave turned to you kneeling, you laughed.

"Stand up, Sounds. I ain't in a mood to be queen of Decepticons yet."

He listened and stood up easily towering over you with his sleek and tall frame.

"Tell me, where's Megatron?

"Gone... Autobots"

"Optimus simply can't go one day without a fight. I swear I'm going to kill him myself if my sparkmate won't hurry up."

Soundwave let out a static that sounded like laughter. You left him to his work going up to your usually place up on the Bridge, it felt empty without Megatron next to you. You stretched your wings up in the air a familiar sound of doors opening interrupted you.

"My lord, I have an amazing news for you."

Starscream.
You rolled your optics not bothering to turn around.

"Oh, my queen, I wasn't aware you're here."

"You seem to never be. Tell me what were you about to tell our lord and my sparkmate?"

"I believe I only report to lord Megatron and not you."

"And I believe I replace Megatron's place when he's not present. So tell me what your great news is. And don't worry he will receive your message."

Starscream was silent. As he said he never reported to you, only to your sparkmate.

"Very well then, leave and don't come back till lord Megatron is back on the ship."

"I don't need to listen to you. You're practically no-one on this ship!"

You turned to him, anger filling your optics. Behind Starscream you saw Soundwave ready to just pound the seeker into scrap, with simple servo movement you calmed the silent mech and went near Starscream. You grabbed his chin making him look at you, he had to bend a little so he could be in your optic line.
Your touch on him was gentle at first making him believe he will be spared from punishment, suddenly you dug your sharp digits into his throat.

"No-one, huh? Do you know who I am? Who did you even raise your voice at? I'm the queen of Decepticons and rightful second in command of this ship and whole fraction! So you better believe I have some power in here."

You dragged his helm closer to you, your intake near his audial receptors.

"Now, do I need to tell Megatron you were disrespectful against me again?"

You whispered, the seeker just whimpered clawing at your servo to just let him go.

"N-no, please, my queen."

"Say that again and louder."

"No, please! I beg of you, my queen! Don't tell Megatron! I've learned my lesson!"

His energon started to make it's way down on your servo, you pulled away leaving a gushing wound on his neck.

"Good, now go to the med-bay and get yourself fixed. Don't make a mess on the way there."

With quick nods the seeker left terrified, you relaxed again. Soundwave turned to you with a live video from the flight deck, your sparkmate has returned. You smiled and sent the silent mech to his job again, while running towards the door. Half way through the corridors you found your sparkmate, his frame littered with scratches.

"(c/n), glad to see you."

He hugged you as you hugged him, his embrace was warm and gentle. You shivered feeling Megatron trace his digits on your wings.

"Did you give him he//?"

"As always my dear. Now let us go to our private quarters."

"You just got back, you should at least greet Soundwave."

With a chuckle Megatron took your servo and led you both back to the Bridge.

---

It has been some time since you found out a wonderful news, but you haven't tell Megatron yet. You were laying on your berth with X-ray pictures Knockout took of your tanks, that small dot in your lower tanks was your future sparkling. You were crying, you don't know if it was from happiness or fear. Did Megatron even wanted an heir? He must have, all those past days with you screaming his designation didn't mean nothing.
You dried your tears getting up from your berth.
The corridors seemed to be more colder and lonelier than you could ever remember. You reached the Bridge. Megatron's frame was on his usual place, you came to him your servos running on his servo.

"(c/n), my queen. Do you feel well? You look quite pale."

"Yes, I feel well."

No, I feel terrible. My hip joints and optics are sore. I want to cuddle you.

"Are you sure?"

You nodded making Megatron humm.

"Now you're lying, Knockout was here earlier and told me everything."

You looked around for the medic, seeing his flashy red finish underneath you in command centre. He saw your gaze, smirk and shrug is the only thing you got in response before he left. That little-

"Why didn't you come earlier? Were you scared?"

"To be honest...I was. I was afraid you didn't want an heir, I thought you had me onl-"

"Only for interfacing? (c/n), I chose you because I knew one day you'll be the most wonderful and beautiful carrier and my sparkmate. I must admit, my actions in my younger years must have been pointing to what you think now. But no, I love you (c/n) and now also our sparkling."

You teared up, not only the hormones working through your frame, but his speech was beautiful, inspiring you to be a carrier of his sparkling.
Maybe this reason was also why he had so many followers.
You hugged him crying in his servos. He was there for you, no matter the situation and loved you unconditionally.

---

There's your treat reader, because you deserve it all.
Stay tuned for more content
.🐾