Predaking - Queen

Reader is femme Predacon.

This is how you look:

(Please, if you find original artist, write me

(Please, if you find original artist, write me.)

+++

You were new addition to Decepticon cause and starting Predacon army. The king already saw you as his queen.

+++

Third person's P.O.V.

Predaking, mighty feared and giant dragon, was walking in his dragon form towards his creator's laboratory, Shockwave requested his presence along with Megatron, Knockout, Soundwave and Strascream.
All five mechs were just waiting for Predaking to arrive. Starscream growled deeply not seeing the beast in the laboratory.

"Ugh. Are we really going to wait for that beast?! I doubt he even understood you, Shockwave."

The deep growl behind him made him stop. Starscream's wings dropped as his optics shrunk.

"He's behind me, isn't he?"

Knockout nodded with grin, Predaking just growled at Starscream warning him not to do it again and made his way towards Megatron. Shockwave noticed Predaking arrival and started his speech.

"Lord Megatron, thanks to Knockout we obtained another fossil and I was able to recreate it's coding and begin another experiment."

"And what this experiment might be?"

"Lord Megatron, I wanted to show you the result of the experiment."

Everyone looked behind Shockwave where they saw another Predacon. The Predacon was little larger than Predaking but it didn't have wings, the (o/c) optics studied the small group of mechs, then Predaking.

"I present to you, (c/n), first Predacon femme."

"She doesn't have wings. How?"

Asked Knockout looking at (c/n) as she neared her helm near him.

"My research about Predacon femmes just began. Logically I have small amount of informations in moment."

(c/n) moved her interest on Starscream, who didn't like the femme so much. He hit her snout making her yelp and move away.

"Go away from me you beast!"

(c/n) growled loudly at Starscream before charging at him making him fly to the other side of the cave, he hit the wall hard. Knockout whistled making the femme look at him.