Soundwave - Silence

I've had this in the back of my mind and now I feel it's time to let it out.

Reader is femme Cybertronian.

Warnings
! smut !
! tentacles? involved !
! dirty talk !

---

Even before the war begun you knew the gladiator for way too long, basically you were friends since your sparkling days. Not many bots knew Soundwave as you did, but he was very well known for his silent persona, never uttering a word.
Even now, when you and him were alone in his quarters. This occasion was very rare only happening if you were in a heat cycle or him being too pent up, which was the situation today.

Your joints started to burn as you put your weight against them for too long, it didn't seem to matter if his berth was filled with the softest material your knees still burn.
How long have you been here?
You don't remember.
How many times you overloaded already?
You don't know.
Soundwave seemed he didn't know any limits. His tentacles burried in your holes, thrusting in and out of you in the same rythm, not slowing down or speeding up even if you overloaded.
The silent mech just watched with amusement hidden behind his visor along with a video somewhere hidden in his files to play later for himself when he will be working at the Bridge.

Your moans were muffled by his tentacle thrusting into your throat hitting your voice box, making your voice glitch every minute, while the other was playing with your insides also thrusting into you and rubbing your thigh as it was wrapped around it before snaking to it's owner.
You trembled with pleasure, your servos giving out as your body collapsed onto the berth. Soundwave went near you putting his servos on your hips only to put your aft nice and high, where he could see all the wetness gathered at the end of his tentacle.
You blushed as you finally heard the lewd and erotic sounds you were making, all was thanks to him, only for him to hear. The tentacle in your intake slowly came to stop as it went back to it's owner, making you moan loudly without anything to muffle you.
Soundwave looked at you carefully, your aft was highly placed for him, tentacle teasing your inner port as much as it could, your chest rapidly rising and falling as moans left your intake and your whole frame trembling.

He never thought he can get you to agree to this in the first place, his long time friend being used like a frag toy just for his pleasures and desires. But the fact you're here like you've been many times is making him believe he's not just using you, you want this too, to feel him destroy you, to tremble under his touch every time, to break your mind just to be his frag toy.

The other tentacle slithered away making you moan from the sudden loss of fraction. Soundwave pressed his hips close to yours, pressing his chest to your back, his helm near yours. His slender and long digits playing with your entrance, which has been abused so many times this evening.

"Beg"

His voice was rusty and deep, but it made you tremble and shake.
You obeyed, your voice shaky and silent. It was enough for him, hearing you beg made a shiver run up his spine cords.
His digits entered you scissoring that wet dripping valve as much as they could, he watched your reaction closely. The way your optics closed, your intake let out the silent screams, he loved it.
After long while of teasing your valve he left it to breathe. His panel opened, his erected spike pressing against your aft making you buck your hips against it, he groaned slapping your aft as a warning.
He waited a moment wating for you to break and buck your hips again and you did. He held your hips guiding you down on his spike, easily sliding it inside with how wet your valve was. With your moan he bottomed, his tip kissing the entrance of your inner port dangerously trying to push itself further and deeper.

He started to thrust, he never was gentle with you especially when he prepared you for him like tonight. He was rough but caring at the same time, pressing his visor against your hot cheek as a form of a kiss while your stabilizers were spread wide, rearranging your insides with his spike.
You couldn't form any words, only moans left your intake along with few mumbles resembling broken Cybertronian language. You overloaded, Soundwave didn't stop or slowed down, no he was at the same pace.
He continued, still in the same position, visor against your cheek, his servos holding your hips slamming you into him while his hips slammed into you. Out of nowhere he speed up, his grip tightened, his visor pressing into your neck cables. He slammed into you the last time as you both overloaded, he kept his hips close to yours, overloading inside you and what a load it was.
Soundwave always had giant overloads, thanks to his work he never has time to help himself, so it's only your job to do so.
He watched you collapse giving him a kiss on his visor before passing out. He was there with you for a moment before finally pulling out of you, hiding his spike under his plate.

He left you there resting on his berth marked with his overload leaking out of you and bruises everywhere on your frame.
He went back to his work on the computers on the Bridge. He tried to concentrate but his mind kept going back to you. All those memories from your childhood to now.
Should he finally confess his true feelings for you?
He wasn't sure. He loved you, but what if you didn't love him.
Were you just using him for interface?
No, you couldn't. He knows you too well.
And these nights were just a proof of your love, too scared to confess so you jumped on the first opportunity you could.
Friends with benefits.
Soundwave hoped for more than this, the opportunity to hold you without hiding any feelings, saying 'I love you's everytine he saw you, he wanted needed that.
He will confess once you're awake and your mind back on it's tracks.

He can't keep his spark
in silence no longer.

---

Hope you enjoyed this little bonus chapter. 🌝
See ya in the next time 🐾