Megatron & Starscream - Forever

Part 1 - Jealous

Reader is female techno-organic.

---

You hold a datapad writing code into it, trying to decode what it meant. On your right was Soundwave doing the same. You both were on The Bridge alone with just a few Vehicons, out of nowhere you got a text on your datapad.

Soundwave sense something is wrong with (y/n).

You looked up at Soundwave, who was looking down at you.
This was his way of communication with you, while he send you texts you just spoke.

"Nothing is wrong, Soundwave."

(y/n), lie.

"Fine, it's the thing with Megatron and Starscream."

What thing?

"Remember how I told you about that little accident? Well, it's getting worse."

How much worse?

You put a finger underneath your chin trying to remember.

"Well, there was this one time..."

~~~

You were walking down the hallway with a human sized datapad, when out of nowhere Vehicons ran past you almost crushing you. You squeaked and tried to protect yourself, only to find yourself in someone's servo.

"You stupid Vehicons! Be careful where are you going!"

It was Starscream. The Vehicons stopped and looked back at their second in command holding you in his servos.

"We are sorry commander Starscream."

They apologized and ran off, you looked up at your saviour.

"Are you alright? Or do I need to take you to Knockout?"

"I'm fine, Starscream. Thanks."

You smiled while he chuckled sweetly. Loud pedesteps cut you off making you both look at your leader.

"What's going on in here?"

His voice boomed through the hallway echoing from the walls. Starscream groaned hiding you in his servos.

"Nothing important, my liege."

Megatron walked closer to you, putting his servo out. Starscream groaned again and stopped hiding you. You climbed onto Megatron's servo, making yourself comfortable. Both mechs groaned at each other, almost hissing, and went their ways.

~~~

"And from there it started getting only worse."

You looked up at Soundwave, who just nodded.

"What do you think I should do?"

Do you have feelings for them?

"Yes, the problem is I have feelings for both of them."

Before both of you could continue your conversation, the door opened cutting you both off. As soon as Soundwave saw it was Megatron he turned back to his work, leaving you alone to stare at the strong, tall and 'your dark knight in shining armour' mech.
Megatron walked closer, his smirk got bigger as he noticed your flustered face.

"Soundwave, I'll be out for the remaining time of the day. Until I come back you're in charge."

Soundwave nodded still deeply continuing his work. Megatron put his servo in front of you, his silent plead for you to go with him. You climbed up, settling yourself between his digits.
As you both walked through the hallways, you noticed it was too quiet and calm.
Both of you heard talking as you approached med bay, you recognized the voice, it was Knockout.

Megatron went inside catching the medic off guard. He looked around, not seeing what he was looking for.

"Where's he?"

"He's in separate med berth as you requested."

Knockout said bowing to his lord. Megatron hummed going deeper into med wing.
Why were you here with him?
Who he meant by he?
Soon you knew. In one of the separated berths lay Starscream on his hip could be seen action of a surgery. You turned at Megatron seeking answers.

"He was attacked by humans. Some mech group. They took his T-cog."

"I thought you hated him."

His optics widen at your answer.

"Well, I do admit that we don't have the same ideas and even though I hate him with all my spark there's only one thing we can agree on."

"And that is?"

"W-we want to keep you safe and ha-happy."

You turned at Starscream, he was awake slightly trembling as he was trying to sit up, his voice raspy as ever. You then felt Megatron's digits rubbing your side.

"He's right."

"So wait, is this like the part where you admitted your love for me? Both of you?"

Both silver mechs nodded, you sighed.

"I love you both too, but promise me one thing."

"Anything for you, sweetspark."

"You'll stop fighting over me, because you both are my lovers now, okay?"

The mechs nodded again, excitement radiating from both of them and both smiling like goofs. You laughed as both of them hugged you.