Megatron - No matter what

I support all genders and sexualities. Love Is Love and you can't tell me otherwise, also love yourselves.

Reader is female to male human.

Anyway requested by DLeiAllen

!warnings!
-little angst-

---

You stomped out of your house angrily, your short hair slightly moving into your face as they got wet from rain. You sat inside a red Aston Martin, which was waiting for you outside your house.
Knockout groaned as you wetted his seats with water that came off of you.

"Hey! Watch the seats, I just got them cleaned before I came here."

You glared at him, well at his radio.

"Oh, bad time. Sorry."

He got a seatbelt around you before driving away. The rain hitting his windshield made you calmer as you started to think what your mom and dad told you not just few minutes ago.

~~~

"What do you mean you're changing your gender?"

Asked your dad at the dinner table, staring at you from the opposite side of the table.

"I just feel trapped in this body like it's not mine. I feel like a man."

"Sweetie, sure it is just a phase. It will go away."

Your mom said putting her hand on your shoulder, you shrugged your shoulder and sat back in your chair.

"No, it won't go away mom. I've felt like this for such a long time. Weren't you aware of the signs I've been giving you?"

"What signs?"

"Like when I was little I wanted car models for Christmas, me hating wearing skirts or that I always wanted to have short hair? And don't let me started with that accident at my aunt's wedding."

Your mom put her hand on her chest.

"Oh, dearest. Every child is different and has different interests, we thought you were just going through a phase."

"Well, I'm ending that looong phase. I'm having a sex change operation."

"You certainly don't, young lady."

Yelled your dad, his knuckles were turning white as held his fork. You glared at him.

"Oh, I will."

"If you do, then I don't have a daughter, or whatever you will be, anymore."

You sighed as you got up, going outside to the red Aston Martin, you called earlier to pick you up.

~~~

Knockout and you were walking through the long corridors of Nemesis towards the Bridge. It was awkward walk, there was this tension coming from Knockout, he wanted to ask what happened but at the same time he didn't want to push you.

"So...what happened?"

"Just my parents couldn't accept who I am."

"Okay...and who are you?"

"I identify as a male, pronounce he and his."

"You don't look like a male."

"Well Starscream is a mech, but he looks like a femme."

Knockout laughed and you smirked. With his laugh over you both reached the Bridge. Megatron was on his usual place along with Soundwave next to him, probably showing him some important data.
When Megatron noticed you on Knockout's palm he went near him, taking you and sending the medic away.

"So how was your day so far?"

"Yeah, went pretty well."

You faked smiled at him.

"Now don't you think I haven't heard the little talk you and our medic had. Tell me more about it."

"Since when you started to care so much about me?"

"I have to take care of my potential prisoner. I have to keep you fresh if Optimus arrives."

Yeah, you were kind of a prisoner on this ship even though you were free to move anywhere on the ship with an escort.
You were a little pet Megatron decided to take from one of the fights. Megatron at first only saw you as a threat against Optimus, 'if you don't as I say this human will be eliminated by my servo' thing. It started to bore you and him probably also.

You let out a fake laugh as Megatron grinned.

"Now tell me, what seems to be on your processor?"

"It's just that...I'm changing genders that's all."

"You're changing to a mech?"

"Yep."

"Humans never seem to amaze me enough. So how we shall call you from now on?"

"For now I will keep my name but use he, him and his when addressing me, please."

Megatron nodded and held you up to his shoulder letting you sit up there. You stared at the window in front of you, a beautiful view of mountains cleared from the fog as the ship was flying just above them.
Without thinking you leaned against Megatron's helm, he felt the little movement and decide not to move to not disturb you.

"You know when the war begun many femmes decided to hide their gender or just changed to mechs."

His sudden speaking made you sit up.

"Really?"

"Yes, that's why femmes are so rare to find these days. When they wanted to join the war they were told they were too weak, not me. I didn't say anything like that but some of my past commanders did."

"Past commanders, huh?"

"I see every Cybertronian as an equal, no matter their identification as long they are loyal they should be treated as such."

"That didn't answer my question."

His helm turned to look at you, his metalic brow raised.

"Do you really wish to know?"

"I think I know what might have happened to them."

He turned back to his stargazing. It was beautiful scenery, Earth never seemed more beautiful than now as you looked upon it from the alien spaceship from your comfort person's shoulder.
Life sure is beautiful.

---

Guess who's back on track.
At least I hope I'm 😅
I wanted to thank you
for being so patient with me,
I really had a lot to go through.

Stay tuned🐾