Wheeljack - Dance

Art by omnia-volo on Tumbrl, go check them out.

Song: Lady Gaga - Americano

Reader is femme Autobot.

+++

Wheeljack is known for being lone wolf and being big flirt. But one femme between Autobots caught his attention, same like Decepticons caught both of them. Now both of them have fun time breaking out.

+++ 

Third person's P.O.V.

Captured, tortured, hurt and told many lies, yet on run. It was supossed to be normal patrol, but it turned into chase and being kidnapped by decepticons. You found out you were their second prisoner, first being Wheeljack, he helped you out and you both were trying to find the exit. You ran into another blind corner.

"Great. What now?"

You sighed sitting down on the floor, Wheeljack tried to think and actually got an idea.

"Wanna dance with me?"

"What? We don't have time for that. We're on the run, how can you even think about things like this, when our sparks are on the line!"

Wheeljack saw the terror in your optics and just offered you his servo, you looked up at him.

"Just trust me and your instincts."

You took his servo and helped you to stand up, his lips curved into smile as he looked at you.

"Just let it go through your frame, listen to the song inside your processor."

The femme turned her radio on, picking up completely random song she found, Wheeljack put smirk on his faceplate as he offered his servo to her once again. She took it and he pulled her close putting a servo on her hips.

"It's showtime, sunshine."

"Let's wreck them."

Both looked at the now opened door as Vehicons started shooting Wheeljack spun with the femme, while taking out his sword, he slashed one of the Vehicons servo off. The femme transfromed her servo into blaster and shoot around laughing while dancing with the wrecker. Both of them parted away from each other only their servos connecting them together, still shooting and slicing the Vehicons. Wheeljack pulled her close to him and sent her spinning near a group of three Vehicons knocking them up, he pulled her back to him again, hip to hip dancing to the rythm while fighting Vehicon. (c/n)'s helm started spinning but not from the dancing, but from Wheeljack, the sweet mech who made the stressful moment into fun. Wheeljack then took his other sword, bumping the femme towards one Vehicon, both of them killed the Vehicons they were fighting with and went back together. Wheeljack's servos found their way on her hips again.

"I gotta say, you're the most loveliest femme I ever met. How come I didn't met you sooner?"

(c/n) melted into Wheeljack's words, but she noticed Vehicon charging at him, so she spun him around shooting the Vehicon into his spark. Wheeljack was in small shock as he stared at the femme.

"I have my ways to hide from mechs."

Wheeljack laughed at this and took a lead once again, dancing with her through the halls of the Nemesis, killing many soldiers who dared to stop them from escaping. Wheeljack was lost when he looked into those (o/c) optics, making him see stars as they danced together having fun killing their enemies like this, who knew music can do such magic. As the song ended, Wheeljack leaned down making the femme hung around his neck, both of them leaned towards each other and kissed. After like a minute of kissing, Wheeljack pulled away looking down with a smirk.

"Not so bad, sunshine."

"Not bad for yourself either."

Both stood up looking around, where they ended up for their surprise they made it outside. Wheeljack looked towards the entrance to the ship and got an idea.

"Wanna blow something up?"

"Yeah, sure."

---

Wheeljack gave you a ride to Autobot base and got himself patched up by Ratchet. You, Bulkhead and Miko went to say goodbye to him. Miko and Bulkhead already said their goodbyes now it was your turn, you weren't able to say anything, because the wrecker kissed you right on the lips, leaving you spechless.

"See you soon, sunshine.~"

You just waved as he left dust behind him as he drove off in his alt-mode away into desert, Miko gave you a smirk.

"So, you two are like dating now?"

"You could say that."

You three started to walk back inside the base, when Miko asked you.

"Anyway, what about decepticons?"

"Don't worry about them, they will just be inactive for a few months."

~~~

Thank you for reading this chapter.

Stay tuned...