Team Prime - Human Experience

Reader is female human.

Thank you for the request @Butterflymed

+++

Many new doors opened for Autobots to discover, their luck was you were there to help them.

+++

"Finally!"

Cheered Ratchet as he held small chip in his servo, the team came to see what was going on.

"What you got there doc?"

Asked Wheeljack, he expected Ratchet to be mad at him a little but he wasn't instead he was happy.

"This is a new program for all of us. The holoform program can help us blend in better with the humans and learn little bit more about them."

"Did you ever tested it?"

"Many times to count, Arcee. I just need a volunteer."

Every bot went quiet, they were afraid of the new program. Bulkhead then raised his servo.

"I'll go."

---

"You should see Bulkhead in action! He's so awesome! When I grow up I want to be a wrecker."

You currently were driving kids from school because Autobots were late for some reason. So you picked them up and now drove towards the military base in the desert.

"I don't think that's possible Miko."

"How can you know? I'm already in team wrecker! Hiya!"

Miko kicked in the front seat, where Jack was seated. He groaned at her.

"Can you stop Miko?"

"I'm just excited to see him."

You laughed at her behaviour and continued to focus on the road.

---

"Optimus? Ratchet? Hello??"

You all were surprised when you saw noone in the hangar, I mean they were giant alien robots they couldn't just disappear.

"Bulkhead???"

Screamed Miko, her voice echoing around the empty hangar. Soon many sets of footsteps filled your ears. It was small group of humans with very colourful hair, then it hit you.