Bulkhead - Wrecker's love

Reader is mech in this one.

You're Autobot wrecker and same like Wheeljack you came to base from time to time to visit your old friend Bulkhead. But one ride changed some things.

---

You were sitting near the human area watching Miko and Raf playing, next to you was Bumblebee cheering for Raf with his beeps. Raf groaned as he lost to Miko, Miko jumped from the seat screaming in happiness.

"Sweet! Another round, Raf?"

"Sure."

Both of them continued to play as you heard pedesteps getting closer, looking around you found Ratchet near his computer and Bulkhead coming into the main area. Bulkhead noticed you right away seeing you cheer for his human friend, he felt some of his energon go to his faceplate making it slightly blue, Arcee bumped his arm.

"Go talk to him, Bulk."

"What? I can't. What if I will ruin our friendship?"

"Don't be so scared, just go ask him to go for a ride. How hard is that?"

"Fine, but don't tease me about it later."

Bulkhead sighed as he went to human area, stopping near your and Bumblebee's sitting frames. You turned at him.

"Hey, Bulk, wanna watch kids with us?"

"No, actually, I wanted to ask. Do you...want to go for a ride with me?"

"Yeah, sure. I needed to strech anyways."

You stood up, following Bulkhead towards exit. Both of you transformed not noticing Miko running towards you.

"Hey, guys, wait for me!"

You both speeded off, leaving Miko in the base.

"Aww, I wanted to go too."

Miko whined getting back to human area.

::Leave them, they need time for themselves too.::

"Bee's right. They need their alone time too."

"Ugh, since (c/n) is back Bulkhead spent more time with him than me."

"They have some history together, what can you say. Bulkhead owns (c/n) his life, he told you about that time when he was captured by cons, didn't he?"

Said Arcee, making Miko realise what exactly was going on between these two wreckers. Everyone knew that face.

"Miko, no!"

---

You and Bulkhead were having a good time, riding off road between all the rocks on desert and jumping from bigger duns, while Bulkhead was playing rock on his radio. It started to get dark so you wanted to go back to base, but Bulk dragged you on one of the rocks.

"So, what are we doing here exactly?"

He stayed silent, you transformed looking down at his alt-mode.

"Bulk, come on talk to me."

Again silence, you really didn't like this mood of his.

"Bulk, I'll call for groundbridge if you'll not answer."

You started to walk away from him.

"No, please wait."

He transformed, catching your servo to stop you. You looked at his optics, he was nervous he was looking anywhere but not you. He let your servo go as he scratched back of his neck cables.

"Bulk, don't hide it from me. Something's wrong isn't it? Did I screw up anything?"

"No, it's not that. I just..."

He sighed looking down on the ground.

"(c/n) I-"

Before he could continue bright light shined at both of you, you looked up seeing a helicopter, but it was no con. Three more helicopters showed up and like four cars, all filled with humans with guns. Bulkhead growled, transforming his servos into wrecking balls.

"(c/n)! Run!"

"I'm not leaving you in this alone, Bulk!"

You transformed your servos into blades and got near Bulk's back covering it with your own, which was hard task to do since his back were like three times bigger, but there was still effort. They started to fire at both of you while you tried to destroy their vechicles.

Silas, that jerk. You knew about him, Autobots warned you about him. You never though meeting him in person or even fight against him with your old best friend. Feeling his eyes on you and Bulk made you uncomfortable.

Swinging with your blades you cut one of the trucks in half, this exposed your back and Silas took his chance to fire his new gun. Your optics widdened as the large amount of electricity hit you, making you scream and fall down on the ground. You couldn't move, your servos or legs didn't listen, soon Bulkhead got the shot too, large thud ringed in your audials as he hit the ground. You both were at Silas's mercy.

Watching as his helicopter landed near your faceplate, some soldiers pointed their guns at you.

"Sir, we are ready to move only one of them."

One of the soldiers, Silas looked at me with a smirk.

"Take this one. He'll be very interesting to cut open."

---

Bulkhead groaned as he onlined his optics to see a light in front of him.

"That's it, follow the light."

He shot up from the berth, hitting his helm on the light Ratchet was holding.

"Bulkhead, I needed that!"

"I'm sorry, Ratchet. But (c/n) is out there being cut open by MECH, I can't let that happen."

"Now, calm down. He's here too."

Ratchet pointed to your recharging frame, Bulkhead studied you seeing all the damage from battle and MECH.

"He might consider himself lucky, his spark was almost taken by MECH. Thanks to Rafael's hacking skills he found (c/n)'s life signal."

Ratchet noticed Bulkhead's gaze at you and decided it will be better if he left you two alone. He entered the main area, everyone wanting to know how the wreckers were doing.

"They're both stable, but (c/n) is still in recharge."

"So wait, Bulk is awake?"

"Yes, he is but I highly recomended to leave him rest for now. No loud music or any other noises or wrecking things for a while."

Miko was sad for that, no loud music meaning no rock or anything cool. Everyone else nodded their heads/helms getting back to work. Ratchet went for a word with Optimus and others just went to do their own things, Miko seeked a chance to get away into med-bay to visit her favorite wreckers. Once she reached the door, she peeked inside seeing both wreckers awake in each other's embrace, she listened to their conversation for a while.

"I was worried I lost you back there."

"I'm fine now, Bulk. With you everything's fine."

She couldn't hold it in her mouth, all the exciment screamed at her to do it, so she did.

"(c/n) and Bulkhead sitting in the tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, then comes marriage!"

"Miko!"

You and Bulk screamed at her, energon making it's way on your faceplate.

~~~

Requests are still open folks. So don't be shy and write. I'll gladly take your requests.

Stay tuned.