Knockout - Love Potion

Oof, he's the handsome devil.

!Warning:!
!lemon!
!dirty talk!

Anyway, reader is female human.

Requested by @Butterflymed , thank you

+++

Just a check-up with a doctor, what could go wrong?

+++

On the Nemesis everyone was quite busy today, all troops were sent into mines and Megatron along with Starscream and Soundwave were gone. Only who stayed on the Nemesis were Breakdown, Knockout and (y/n).

(y/n) is the only human on the Nemesis and in Decepticon cause. With Breakdown and Knockout being your guardians, it was fun.

Knockout was in his med-bay mixing few chemicals, he screamed and dropped the flasks on the ground as the door opened relieving Breakdown.

"Breakdown! Look what you made me do!"

Screamed Knockout trying to get the chemicals off his paintjob.

"Oh, sorry, Knockout. Was it for Megatron?"

"Not really, only for my own research. What do you need?"

"Just came here to say (y/n) is here."

"She's early today."

"Well, she has check-up today. You forgot?"

"Yeah, I did. Thank you, Breakdown, you can go get (y/n) for me."

Knockout said waving Breakdown away. So Breakdown left and Knockout started to clean the spilled chemicals off the ground and himself. Just right when he finished the door opened again.

"Hello, doctor!"

"Hey, (y/n), ready for your check-up?"

"As always doc."

"I have a name you know."

"I know I just like to tease you."

You both laughed. Knockout helped you up on the medical berth and prepared few things. Soon he started his regular check-up, it was mostly about your blood, he was worried the energon might affect your system any second, because it was toxic to humans.

As he started the last test he felt frame getting hot, like it was on fire. His cooling system turned on but it didn't do much, plus it was enough loud for you to hear it.

"Hey, you okay Knockout?"

He coughed as he felt his spike hit the hot interfacing panel.

"Y-yeah, it's just hot in here."