Cliffjumper - My Car & Me

Reader is female human.

!Warning:!
!lemon!
!size difference!
!breeding kink (slightly)!

First lemon in this book, let's go!

Thank you for the request once again from @Butterflymed

+++

It was supposed be your first car, but it later turned to be love of your life.

+++

(y/n), 20 years old girl who just finished college and wanted to start her life in Jasper Nevada. New home, new job, new car and new begging of life. What could possibly happen?

Well, one day you were peacefully driving through the desert just to clear your mind off things. When a plane flight way too close to the ground, you stopped off the road watching the plane transform into giant robot with female features, like heels.

"Come on, Autobot. Are you scared of me?"

Asked the robot, that wasn't much big surprise but what surprised you more was it had male voice. Like WTF??

"Scared of you? Ha!"

You jumped when your car spoke.

"Oh, yeah sorry I forgot about you."

Your car started to transform around you, ending on his palm as he looked at you. His eyes were staring right into your soul, but there was the good vibe coming from them. He put you down on the ground and looked at the female like robot.

"So...you up for some beating con, huh?"

And the fight started, first the 'con' bot was winning, but 'your car' pulled a move with his horns at it and he won. He transformed into his car form and opened passenger door for you.

"Come on I don't bite."

You hesitate but got inside and he started to drive. It was silent and awkward moment, he coughed before speaking.

"The name's Cliffjumper, by the way."

---

And that's how you meet your best friend and Autobots. When you first arrived at the base, Optimus was angry at Cliffjumper his cover was blown, you sweared you'll never tell anyone.

Everyone was pretty chill with you, but you noticed Cliff's behaviour around you. He was more flustered and silent around you. Once you heard Cliff talk to Arcee.