Ratchet - Love

Reader is femme cybertronian.

!Warnings!
-smut-

Author's note at the end, (not) important.

===

"Mind handing me the extractor?"

Your sparkmate hummed as he handed you what you needed. Ratchet, the medic for the only Autobot team on Earth, was your sparkmate for a couple of thousand years and all you could say he was a perfect sparkmate.
You couldn't imagine your life without him, you just couldn't.
As you were working the kids decided to watch you work, you liked them and they liked you. You were kind and caring, unlike Ratchet you were willing to spear a conversation while working.
As you tried to stop liquid from spilling out of your invention, Miko decided to start questions.

"So, you and grumpy doc have been together for how long?"

You heard Ratchet huff at the adjective Miko gave him, you giggled.

"We are together for about 20 000 years."

"Was he different before the war? Or was he always like this?"

"He was the most handsome doctor back in city of Iacon and still he is. He was kinda a big flirt back then."

You giggled again, remembering the time when you met him.

~Memory~

You were walking down the hallway proudly, a name tag with your designation on it placed in your servos. You were officially a nurse from this day on. You couldn't help but giggle at your success in life.
You just moved into the centre of Iacon, found a job an-

You woke up from your train of thought as you heard someone groan and the sudden touch of someone else. You looked up to see a doctor, quite a handsome one too.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and...oh Primus!"

"It's okay, though next time look where you are going."

"Let me help you with your stuff."

You both got down to pick the fallen datapads and files. After all was done he handed you your name tag.

"I'll be seeing you around, (c/n)."

He left with a wink in his optic, leaving you stunned.
Oh Primus what did you pull yourself into?

~End of memory~

"I remember the times when he was also shy to ask me on our first date. He stuttered a lot just in one sentence."

You heard someone come closer from behind you, wrapping his servo around your shoulder, of course it was Ratchet.

"(c/n), now you're lying. I didn't stutter that much."

"Oh, you did."

You smiled at Ratchet and a small smile appeared on his own dermas, he gave you a quick kiss before he went back to work. You turned back to your own work, Raf starting the conversation next.

"What about Optimus? Did you know him before the war?"

"I didn't know him that well, but he visited Ratchet a lot, so we became friends. He was sweet mech."