Megatron - Intruder

Reader is femme cybertronian.

!Warnings:!
!lemon!
!dirty talk!

+++

You were all he wanted, but it was all ruined by intruder.

+++

Every Decepticon tried their best not to disturb their lord at the moment or go near his berthroom. Why? Because it was his order and he threatened to offline anyone who dares to disobey him. But the truth was he was busy with his sparkmate, (c/n), and he didn't wanted anyone to disturb the mood. Anyone who walked pass Megatron's berthroom door could hear your loud moans and Megatron was just at the beginning.

You were slammed against a wall, you groaned in pain but soon was muffled with Megatron's dermas roughly trying to kiss you. He was so fragging horny and aggressive everytime he hit his heat cycle, but you loved it all.

His hands were quickly running up and down your frame feeling every detail, his dermas kissing you with passion and those small thrusts he made just to get his hips closer to yours. Oh Primus! That was pleasure.

Megatron pulled away panting, but his optics were still filled with same passion and lust. He took both of your wrists and pinned them above your helm, his other hand playing with your interfacing panel, soon landing on your hip.

"Oh, (c/n), you're mine tonight. Mine and only mine. And I plan to let everyone on the Nemesis know this."

He ran his sharp digit down from your arm to your chassis and down to your other hip, putting both of your legs around his waist. He kissed you again, his hands gripped your aft making you moan in the kiss giving Megatron more space to explore with his glossa. He noticed how much you were enjoying yourself and pulled away to look at you, he smirked.

"My queen is enjoying herself, right?"

You nodded quickly hoping Megatron will continue instead he put his dermas on your neck cables growling.

"I want you to say it."

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

You groaned while pulling Megatron closer to your neck, you felt his sharp dentas biting gently into your cables.

"Yes, Megatron. I'm enjoying my-myself. Please continue."

"Good femme."

Megatron said before licking your neck as he did so his panel opened relieving his big erected spike. He knew your panel wasn't opened yet so he rubbed his spike against your aft. He enjoyed the view of your faceplate, your cheeks blue, your (o/c) optics rolled back and your glossa hanging out of your intake, he loved it.

With a small click your panel opened, Megatron didn't waste time and rubbed his servo on your valve entrance making sure you were ready to take him. He pulled his hand up to your face wanting you to lick the lubricant off his digits, once you were done he took his spike and rubbed it against your valve.

"Ready, my queen?"

"Please, Megatron, give me your spike. Please!"

"As you wish."

With one single thrust he entered you. You moaned as you felt your valve ache from Megatron's size. After giving you some time to adjust Megatron started to move. The sweet melody of your moans and wet slaps filled the air, both of you completely lost track of time and surrounding and just focused on each other. Megatron pulled out and left only a tip of his spike inside.