Optimus and Megatron - Home

Reader is non-binary terracon were(wolf)con cybertronian.

Requested by @brandycalder

(Sorry, it took too long.)

---

You yawned as you stretched, your sharp denta showing scaring few terracons that looked in your direction. As you stood up, trying to avoid the sleeping terracons, you yelped as one of them caught your tail cuddling with it, you got it out of it's grasps going into the dark hallways of a ship you called home, the Nemesis.
You yawned again stealing a cup from a trooper that was near by making him yell at you as you drank the cup's content. The walls of Nemesis were cold, always were, like there was something missing. Some kind of warm feeling, that feeling of home was missing.
You stepped into the Bridge, several troopers working there along with Soundwave, Starscream and bucket lord.

"My mechs, how's all going?"

You smirked as you leaned against Starscream making him push you off of him.

"Everything was well until you arrived."

Starscream groaned.
He never liked you or your kind that much, plus you pulled many nasty tricks on him in the past, making him fear and hate you more.
Megatron hummed in statisfaction seeing you.

"(c/n) great to see you here. Had a great recharge I hope."

"Ugh, would be better if some Terracons didn't pull my tail, but I'm fine Megsy."

Megatron smirked at you as you cleaned your tail slightly wagging it. Megatron liked seeing you do that, for both you and him it meant you were comfortable around each other. Soundwave then came near, his visor beeping and flashing an image of a map. You leaned against Starscream again, this time he got completely out of your way making you fall.

"Be careful who you make your leaning chair next time."

He said looking down at you with disgusted face, you growled baring your denta at him.

"You little-"

"Enough. Both of you. Soundwave what is it?"

Soundwave then proceed to show the whole map on his visor showing Autobot symbol next to a certain spot.

"Autobots are out again, time for a hunt."

Your ears perked up hearing the word hunt, when Megatron said that it meant you had a mission. You turned at him with a servo on your hip plate, he was already looking at you.

"You know what to do, don't you (c/n)?"

"Sure, I do. Get whatever Autobots are after and then-"

"And then go back. You know what happened last time."

You sighed droping your ears as you remembered how your aft got whooped by Optimus and his team, Megatron had to save you that day.

"Ugh! Whatever. He was just lucky that time, it won't happen again."

"It better not."

With that you said your goodbyes and went to find the Autobots.

---

You breathed heavily as you ran with a relic in your intake. It was more easier to run on all fours than two stabiliazers like team Prime was doing. You all were in a small cave system, the cave's walls being too close together so they couldn't transform into vehichle mode, only Arcee could but you arleady got her off your tail same like the rest of the team. You dropped the relic and transformed, panting trying to calm your racing spark. Looking at the relic you found deep denta marks, those were yours you gripped the relic too tight, let's hope Knockout or Soundwave can fix it.

As you sat there you tried to contact Soundwave, but being too deep in the cave system you got no signal, you sighed trying to figure out what to do.
Team Prime was surely scattered around the cave trying to find you. There was no way out, Autobots will find you sooner or later and probably will just end your life. Your audials twitched as you heard rocks moving outside your hiding place, you transformed and hid in a corner, leaving the relic out in the open as a trap.
Heavy pedesteps and machinery moving made your senses perk up, hearing the Autobot step closer and closer until he stopped. Waiting a minute you launched at the Autobot.

You kinda started to regret it now.

It was Optimus that you got pinned on the floor, you hoped for Bulkhead, Bumblebee, any bot but him. For your surprise Optimus didn't fight instead only grunted as he looked at you. You growled at him bearing your denta at him.

"I do not wish to fight."

He groaned out. You pinned your ears to your helm growling more.

"I know your tricks, prime. Plus I think my lord will be more than happy to have your helm on his table."

His optics widened as he avoided a punch from you in the faceplate.

"(c/n), I'm not deceiving you, Megatron is. Can't you see that? He's using you."

"Using me? Megatron took care of me, he saved me from the pits of Khaon. I was destined to be offline, he saved me."

"Only because of your strength."

You looked him with deadly stare, after a while of Optimus's grunting as he tried to get you off of him, you spoke.

"Explain further."

"Megatron saw your raw strength and started to use you as a security, if anyone wants to go against him, aren't you the one he sends to eliminate?"

You tapped your chin.
It was all true, last time he sent you to exterminate few clones in a Nemesis's bar just so you could 'excersice'. You ended offlining two clones, while the rest begged for mercy as Megatron appeared out of nowhere in the bar.
How could you be so blind. So many years you spent under Megatron's command as a killing machine waiting for order.
You got off Optimus and offered him your servo for support.
He accepted and stood up, as if this was a new beginning for you, a new family to fight for.
Optimus took you to the base and explained everything to his fellow Autobots. Of course there were suspicions, but it took only few weeks to show you really changed for the better.

You felt like this was your home.