Optimus & Megatron - Dear friend

Reader is neutral femme.

+++

Everybot knows Optimus Prime and Megatron, but another main bot is forgotten in the depths of Cybertronian history.

+++

Orion Pax, the sweet nerd bot, you met once in library and became best friends afterwards.

Megatronus, the mighty and strong gladiator, he found interest in you since he saw you between his fans and became also your best friend.

These two mechs always fought for your attention and interest, but the main point was you never got their behaviour towards you until now. After many eons you finally realized why they were fighting in your presence. All was brought to your processor while laying with broken stabilizer near your crashed spaceship.

Your crew, offline.

Your spaceship, crashed.

You, probably going to join your crew soon.

You sighed getting ready to offline soon, the sound of opening groundbridge made you open your optics. Your audials picked two heavy pedesteps and few others, all coming closer. Well, now you were fragged.

"Megatron."

"Optimus, I knew I would find you here."

This caught your attention more than the new pain in your tanks. Soon two mechs ran to you, one with blue paint and other with shiny red paint. The blue one picked you up, supporting you while trying to make you stand. You tried to wiggle out of his grip, but he tightened it and the red mech pushed you back.

"Now, darling, we don't want you more hurt than you're now, do we?~"

"Get your dirty servos off me!"

For a femme, who was in someone's grip and in pain, you gave him a hard kick in the faceplate. Your captor let you go and ran to his friend to help him, you took opportunity to ran away. Soon collapsing due to the pain in stabilizer, another set of servos picked you up gently.

"Put. Me. Down!"

:: No, wait, please! I will not hurt you. I'm an Autobot. ::

Before you could protest more, loud thud was heard. Near you were the two leaders fighting, your spark jumped seeing your two best friends fighting to death. You wiggled from the Autobot's grip running towards the fight, pushing both of them from each other.

"(c/n), go away. This fight is only between me and Megatron."

"No! I can't stand seeing my best friends fight to offline!"

"(c/n), if you will not move we will still continue to fight."

Warned Megatron as he neared you with his sword. You groaned as the pain got worse, feeling the rest of your energon leaving your frame. Your legs trembled before you fell down on your knees, making both leaders lost their serious faces and ran to you, both leaders trying to help and protect you. You sighed knowing you will not last much longer. Megatron grabbed your servo while Optimus grabbed the other one.

"Orion, Megatronus. Please stop fighting. For me."

Both mechs heard the strength being drained from you as you spoke, they looked at each other, nodding as the worries reflected in their optics. They watched in horror as their loving friend was closing her optics.

"Knockout!"

"Ratchet!"

Both leaders screamed for their team's medic, both doctors running quickly towards them.

---

Optimus and Megatron were walking on top of the bigger rocks in the forest, where the fight happened like a week ago. Both leaders were walking in silence as they neared a pile of rocks. Both sadly looking down as they remembered (c/n).

"She was a good friend."

Started Optimus.

"And warrior too."

Added Megatron. Optimus nodded in agreement.

"Our dear friend may be with the Allspark, but she still lives in our memories and sparks."

"Let her not be forgotten and let's remember her bravery, kindness and beauty."

"Our dear friend, (c/n)."