Transformers Prime - Worries

Part 1 - Worry

Reader is femme cybertronian.

Kinda long chapter.

Your alt-mode:

Your sparkling's alt-mode:

+++

Even when your sparkling grew up you still had worries.

+++

It has been few years since Soundwave helped you escape. You still couldn't forget what Soundwave told you, Silvershot is Megatron's child.

When you told Optimus he became confused and rather angry, but you told him your story and he promised to protect you and your son no matter the cost.

Dark Mount was now Decepticon base and everyone was on their own. You and your son were alone once again with others scattered around the world, with only difference your son now was racing you on the road than sitting in your back seat.

"Come on, mom! You're losing the race!"

Screamed your son as he went in front of you on the road. You laughed a little and started your siren going high speed starting the race again. Silvershot laughed starting his siren too and following you quickly.

You knew too well you couldn't bring to much attention on yourselves but little fun wouldn't hurt, would it?

---

"My liege, I'm detecting an Autobot signal. Two for that matter."

Informed Starscream as he pointed towards the screen. Megatron smirked as he looked over starscream's shoulder.

"At least for once you've proven yourself, Starscream. Send our new warrior to investigate and you will supervise him."

Starscream groaned at his liege's command.