Ultra Magnus - Hurt and Healed

Beautiful request by Emo_girl3365

Reader is male human.

Enjoy!

---

Disrespectful.

Only word Ultra Magnus could find that will describe you perfectly. You on other hand described yourself as an adult, who's still learning how to live a life without emotional outbursts and breakdowns. And being a teacher in Jasper Nevada school could be hard at some times.

And how you got to Autobot team? Well, since the science fair in the school you noticed weird behaviour of three students. You started to ask them questions about their life, trying to figure out what was wrong. One day you saw they got picked up by cars without a driver or motorcycle that appeared out of nowhere. And the rest is history.

Ratchet was your guardian. You two understood each other in almost every way from order to silence. You learned a lot from him and the other way around.

But since Autobot base was relocated you met with Ultra Magnus, annoying bot really. Always reminding you of your place below him and that you were just a pet.

But back to present...

You walked with a tablet in your hands looking down at the coordinates which Ratchet sent you to investigate with Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead.

"Remind me again why are you going with us?"

You groaned at Magnus's question.

"Well, since everyone else is on their own mission and there isn't enough datapads, Ratchet send me with you to guide you. Happy?"

"I do not like your tone of voice, soldier."

"Well, get used to it."

You could swear Magnus rolled his optics at you, don't ask how you just knew him that well. As you three continued through the caves you came to a split with three ways.

"I suggest we stay together."

Said Magnus, you and Bulk turned to him.

"I think we should split up, sir."

Said Bulk. You nodded.

"We will cover more ground like this and maybe find the energon deposit faster."

Before Magnus could react you ran off into one of the tunnels, he just sighed. Bulkhead went to him noticing his sad like expression.