Smokescreen - Missed You

Reader is female human.

! Warnings !
- Lemon -
- Dirty Talk -

Requested by the lovely @Butterflymed

+++

Sadness, biggest glitch I know.

+++

After the base in Jasper was destroyed you had no news about others, nothing from kids, Autobots or your boyfriend Smokescreen either. For your 'luck' you planned a trip to visit your parents in Texas and since your home is in Nevada, which was now closed for everyone, you had to stay in Texas.

One day you were sitting on couch sipping tea on cold rainy night, when you got message from Raf.

'Where are you?'

You replied quickly and minutes after a green portal opened, you went through to find yourself in hangar, everyone was there except Optimus. After proper welcoming, you noticed someone else has been missing, Smokescreen. You found him outside the hangar looking up the stars.

"Smokey."

He turned at you, draining his tears in process.

"Oh, hey (y/n)."

He sniffed at the end of the sentence. You sat down next to him looking up, the stars were really beautiful tonight. Smokescreen pulled you up on his lap then laying down with you on his chassis, you heard him sniff.

"What's wrong, Smokey?"

"It's just Optimus, I...I miss him."

"Smokey, you saved his spark and you know what Ratchet said."

"I know! I just...It's not the same when he's not here."

You kissed his cheek while draining his tears, he gently held your hands in his servos pulling them close to his faceplate.

"I felt the same when I missed you. So empty, like I was nothing. Every day I was scared for you, if Decepticons caught you, if you were okay. I was so worried, I missed you (y/n)."

"Aww, Smokey. I missed you too."

Smokescreen nuzzled you close and continued to watch the stars. After like an hour later kids and you decided it was time to go home. Smokescreen volunteered himself to take you home and even stay for a night, when you arrived to your home he parked himself in your garage while his holoform followed you inside. You took a shower and when you came out you found Smokescreen's holoform curled in your sheets sniffling and crying. Your rubbed his back making him to turn around.