Grimlock - Sparknapped

Reader is gender neutral sparkling.

---

You cried as you felt the pain spread through your small body, seeing nothing but darkness made you feel more scared and making you cry.

You don't remember a lot before you woke up, but you remembered only your carrier crying before she put you down then everything went dark.

Now you were awake, crying in the dark until you saw a light that got bigger blinding your vision. You heard a high pitched screech. After a while someone looked down at you.

"Uh...hey there...little one."

You smiled at the strange mech. He was confused, scared even. You put your servos up wanting to be picked up from the dark and small space you were in. He screeched again disappearing from your view, you cried again.

---Grimlock's P.O.V.---

How did I end up like this?

It was just a signal, it was supposed to be a Decepticon I could punch not a small pod. That thing was scaring me, so unpredictable, so small, so fragile...so helpless.
I snapped out of my mind to find myself staring down at the small creature. I took a step back.

"No Grimlock keep your cool. Call the team they'll know what to do."

I feared small creatures, because I was afraid I'll hurt them but I couldn't help but to look back into the pod.

"But that could take a while. I can't just leave them here."

After long arguing with myself I took them into my servos. They smiled and hold my digit, so cute. I cradled them close to me, enjoying the moment before Bumblebee called me.

"Grim, did you find anything?"

"Yes, I did. Uh...can you come here please? I don't quite know what it is."

"We'll be right there Grimlock. Hold on."

---

"A sparkling?!"

Screamed the team as I showed them the little creature I found. I cradled them close tickling their tanks.

"So that's what you are."

They laughed grabbing my digit nibbling on it. Before I could do anything else Strongarm took the sparkling from me.

"A sparkling needs a femme's touch and that would be mine. You're going to be a police officer #2."

"No way!"

Screamed Sideswipe as he took the sparkling away from Strongarm.

"I don't need another bot to boss me around. They're going to be a prankster like me, I'll teach them all of my pranks."

Bumblebee stepped in and took the sparkling into his servos, protecting them from Strongarm and Sideswipe.

"Before you all do something, we need to find out how they got here and if their creators live. Fix-it are there any readings on the pod signal?"