[ Chapter 37 ]

Hey guys, almost half way through the series.. wait no. Anyways, what do you guys think so far? I'm always open for feedback, requests and questions so just shoot 'em my way if you have any :)

Ps. I love y'all so fkng much <3

 I love y'all so fkng much <3

☆☆☆

You pet the manes of your horse as you stared up at Erwin who was standing next to you, the wind blowing softly as the sun shined brightly down upon the both of you. "Be careful, okay?" You softly said to the tall blond male.

He nodded his head with a tiny smile on his face directed to you. "Ofcourse, if everything goes according to our plan, you have nothing to worry about, little bird." Erwin assured you.

You swung your leg over the horse, climbing on the saddle without much of an issue. Your hands held onto the reigns gently as you looked up into the bright blue sky that covered Trost District. "If you say so, I trust you."

"Levi is coming here too, should be a bit later in the afternoon." Erwin informed you, his hand petting your horse softly. You hummed in reply. "Mmh, good. Does he know of anything yet?"

"Not yet, but he will soon. Probably after I get taken away by the MP's." He said casually. Your hands tightened around the reigns in frustration. No, you shouldn't worry.

"I see.. Did you hear anything from Hange, too?" You asked the commander curiously.

"I have, they finished experimenting with Jaeger yesterday. He hasn't woken up yet but he should be up soon, from what I've heard of course." He replied simply.

"So no success with him, huh? Shame.." You looked down at your covered [Right/Left] hand, the black glove covering your mark.

The man nodded his head again, his hand placed on top of yours. He gave your hand a comforting squeeze before backing away from you. "Yeah, anyways, [Y/N], you should go, now. Make sure nobody is following you, alright?"

"Yessir" You said jokingly, your eyes meeting his blue ones. "See ya later, Erwin" You bid your goodbye before snapping the reigns of your horse and taking off into the streets of Trost.

Erwin looked down as you left on your horse, your figure getting smaller and smaller in the distance. Of course he was worried, but no way in hell was he ever going to risk you for one of his reckless plans.

●●●

When you arrived on your destination, the base of the Levi squad for the time being, you saw Sasha and Jean waving at you excitedly. "[Y/N]!" The brown haired girl yelled at you loudly as she leaned over the fence of her watch post.

You jumped off your horse and tied the reigns to a pole next to a patch of grass which your horse greatly appreciated as it started chewing on the greenery immediately.