[ Chapter 18 ]

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

"[Y/N]!"

You got hit by Eren, grunting as you landed on the roof with a loud thud. You stood back up, holding your now bloodied and bruised arm, it was in a weird position so you guessed it was dislocated. The pain was a lot but nothing you couldn't handle.

You grabbed your arm and popped it back in its socket as you hissed. You glared up at the Titan-Shifter.

Mikasa watched the scene in terror. You pushed her away and got hit instead. Why would you do that for her? You could've let her die...

Eren roared once again, luching another attack at you. He send a punch to the roof where you stood on. You dodged his attack by jumping away before his fist could hit you. His fist met the roof you once stood on and the tiles shattered.

You shot your hook in the wall of the building behind Eren's Titan and flew over to his head. You grabbed part of his brown hair with your [Right/Left] hand and yanked it roughly. "What the fuck do you think your doing, Jaeger?" He didn't respond.

You glared at him directly, only to be the victim of another attack. You avoided it again easily, instead he hit himself in the head. He fell unconscious to the stone ground, sitting right next to the boulder.

You used your 3DMG to land on the roof next to Mikasa. One of the group you were in groaned. "What's the deal, it's just one of those brainless Titans.."

"There is one more behind us! Twelve meters! And it's coming our way, sir!" Someone announced to the people who were standing on a other rooftop. Eren needed to hurry, or else the mission would be deemed failed and countless people would die for nothing.

"Closing up the gate was never some kid's job anyway! Ian!, I say we should retreat!" A person said to Ian, the leader of the squad that should protect Eren in his Titan dorm from the other Titans that had invaded Trost.

Mikasa glared on of her most dreadful glares at Ian. Only he didn't get infected by it. "Aye, it really suck big times, but we should get out of here.." Even Rico was losing hope in this mission.

●●●

Armin looked up at the sky as he noticed a flare. Using his gear, he immediately flew to the place it came from, to see if they could use any help.

"Armin! Where are you going?" Jean called out to Armin who were both helping to make sure that most of the Titans in Trost District were distracted and wouldn't be in the way of Eren's mission of plugging the wall.

"I'm going to help Eren and Mikasa!" He answered back.

"Can you please make sure if [Y/N] is alright for me?" Jean asked the blonde, wanting you to be alright, don't ask the reason.